He Knows All the Best Words (Guess Not)

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

The making of a twisted individual. That people support this guy shows how racism just makes people stupid 

I'm surprised that you had a free hand to type while you were in your circle jerk with the other lefties.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Not an original thought (or thread topic) in your head. 

Why did you feel the need to start a new thread on this topic?  

It makes me laugh when more evidence comes out what a lying dolt Trump is. 

Ah, there's a similar one. Is there a way to merge threads?

Edited by Kemp

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

It makes me laugh when more evidence comes out what a lying dolt Trump is.

Laugh all you want. Have a blast. We don’t care.

So whenever you laugh you feel the urge to start a new thread?  The sign of a low intelligence being in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

I believe every word every grifter says just to make a buck off the desperate media and the pathetic sycophants who still can't accept they lost the 2016 election.

Translation: Lalalalalalalalala...I can't hear you!!!

What a perfectly predictable narrative. Well done!

2 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Translation: Lalalalalalalalala...I can't hear you!!!

What a perfectly predictable narrative. Well done!

What part of the book is the most factual and relevant? What was your favorite chapter? 

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Laugh all you want. Have a blast. We don’t care.

So whenever you laugh you feel the urge to start a new thread?  The sign of a low intelligence being in my opinion. 

You have me confused with someone who gives a shite what a supporter of a racist criminal thinks. Are you dusting off your Confederacy uniform?

• Like (+1) 1

She admits she has not spoken with any of Donald's family in 20 years and their last contact was in regards to her suing Donald for money Fred did not give her. If this book was real it would have been out in 2016, but it is just another attempt to dishonestly attack him.

8 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I believe every word every grifter says just to make a buck off the desperate media and the pathetic sycophants who still can't accept they lost the 2016 election.

Yeah, I'm sure you know far more about Trump's youth than she does.

It will be fun to watch him say he will sue the author, like he always does, before disappearing with his tie between his legs.

Always threatens, never follows through. To be fair, when the writing is true, what other choice does he have?

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

She admits she has not spoken with any of Donald's family in 20 years and their last contact was in regards to her suing Donald for money Fred did not give her. If this book was real it would have been out in 2016, but it is just another attempt to dishonestly attack him.

The book isn't about the last 20 years, but you probably didn't understand that.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

If it wasn't "real", why did Trump and his sycophants try so desperately to prevent the book from being published?

Edited by SoTier

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Yeah, I'm sure you know far more about Trump's youth than she does.

It will be fun to watch him say he will sue the author, like he always does, before disappearing with his tie between his legs.

Always threatens, never follows through. To be fair, when the writing is true, what other choice does he have?

What part of the book is the most factual and relevant? What was your favorite chapter? 

Just now, SoTier said:

If it wasn't real, why did Trump and his sycophants so desperate to prevent the book from being published?

Don't worry. Trump will change his story about the book a couple more times before giving up.

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

What part of the book is the most factual and relevant? What was your favorite chapter? 

Haven't read it yet. 

Just think it's hilarious that the stable genius had to pay someone to take his SATs.

Is there ever anything he is truthful about?

Since you have apparently read it, what's the biggest lie and in which chapter is it?

11 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You have me confused with someone who gives a shite what a supporter of a racist criminal thinks. Are you dusting off your Confederacy uniform?

Yeah I was right.  Incredibly intelligent retort there Mr Kemp.   You win! ??

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Haven't read it yet. 

Just think it's hilarious that the stable genius had to pay someone to take his SATs.

Is there ever anything he is truthful about?

Since you have apparently read it, what's the biggest lie and in which chapter is it?

Is there evidence in the book that someone took his SAT's?

Side note. Do you ever get tired of stepping on the same rake?

Did Mexico pay for that small portion of wall, yet?

"I look very much forward to showing my financials, because they are huge".

"Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault." Wonder why he needed to pay someone to take the test?

Who is the grifter in that family?

But, my favorite example of his HUGE intellect remains:

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart  —you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?, but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians  are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us”.

9 minutes ago, SoTier said:

If it wasn't "real", why did Trump and his sycophants try so desperately to prevent the book from being published?

Who filed the restraining order?

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I hope you never sit on a jury. 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yeah I was right.  Incredibly intelligent retort there Mr Kemp.   You win! ??

Hey, you're the fellow who started pleasant when we exchanged a few civil exchanges. I even thanked you for it.

Either it was phony or the peer pressure got to you.

You're still a rung or two above some others, here. Granted, that's not much of a compliment.

10 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Is there evidence in the book that someone took his SAT's?

Side note. Do you ever get tired of stepping on the same rake?

I guess we'll find out if there's evidence.

If not true, no doubt Mr. Litigious will be suing. Or will he?

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I hope you never sit on a jury. 

I can understand your sentiments, especially if you were on trial.

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Hey, you're the fellow who started pleasant when we exchanged a few civil exchanges. I even thanked you for it.

Either it was phony or the peer pressure got to you.

You're still a rung or two above some others, here. Granted, that's not much of a compliment.

Peer pressure. Yeah I couldn’t handle it. Ya cracked me. 

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Haven't read it yet. Neither have you. Only one of us has prejudged it.

What number gotcha book is this about Trump in the last three years? Bolton. Omarosa. Wolff. Acosta. I'm sure there are a few others. I guess crying wolf isn't a thing anymore.

16 minutes ago, Kemp said:

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart  —you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?, but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians  are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us”.

Now THAT thar is a quote!

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Peer pressure. Yeah I couldn’t handle it. Ya cracked me. 

Wow.

You didn't even understand where the peer pressure would be coming from.

9 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'd argue that we the people deserve whomever they put in via the Electoral College.

But actually, they do deserve better in this case.

28 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I can understand your sentiments, especially if you were on trial.

What are you insinuating with this comment? 

14 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Wow.

You didn't even understand where the peer pressure would be coming from.

Of course not. Because I didn’t feel pressure from anyone here. 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Of course not. Because I didn’t feel pressure from anyone here. 

Nice try. I'd be embarrassed too, if I hadn't understood a very basic thought.

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What are you insinuating with this comment? 

That somepone of your intellect and demeanor might be guilty.

Don't worry. It couldn't happen. Your attorney wouldn't want me on the jury after he questioned me about you.

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

tenor.gif

Gary the Conqueror?