If Trump loses and refuses to leave

11 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Anything tied to collusion? No.  And hunter is currently under investigation.  But it doesn’t matter. The republicans will investigate just like the dems did for two years and just make noise as the dems did.  

Collusion totally happened. They met Russians at Trump Towers. How do you not know that? 

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Do you really think Rs are the only party that does this?

The R’s are much more dependent on lies, misinformation and conspiracy theories. 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Collusion totally happened. They met Russians at Trump Towers. How do you not know that? 

The R’s are much more dependent on lies, misinformation and conspiracy theories. 

Lol I know right? The left media sold that as some kind of huge event and turned out to be nothing. People will believe anything.  But tis the word we live in

12 hours ago, aristocrat said:

It’s all timing. No need to investigate before. Now that the dems are in power they’re gonna get exactly what they gave the last four years. Bunch of bs lawsuits and calls for impeachment over Biden being under the hand of China because of all that Chinese money hunter got.   Did you not realize that’s what would happen? 

The flashdrive just magically disappearing... Meanwhile Trump's chinese bank accounts...

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It seems to me that you are becoming increasingly agitated and slightly unhinged.  You’ve made wild allegations about mysterious “cults”, odd characterizations about “pledging loyalty” apparently in some internet blood oath, you’ve offered in support of your position a passage from Wikipedia where any bugger-flicking middle schooler with an internet connection can add to the ‘facts’, chose to die on the hill of a government lifer roundly excoriated by both sides of the aisle for authoring a report that cost $31m and went nowhere fast, and trotted out strategically meaningless words like “leveraged”.

If you can post the relevant parts of the 448 page report by Robert Mueller to support your wild-assed but gratuitously verbose claims, I would appreciate it.  Just post the part that resulted in Donald J. Trump, the 45th President of The United States of America (according to your go-to The Wiki) being lead from office in cuffs, provided the undisputed smoking gun evidence of wrong-doing by DJT, resulted in him being removed from office immediately upon release of the report or anything else from the report you feel supports your claim. 

I would appreciate it if you stopped to consider the highly charged and hyper-partisan bent to the investigation, the unnecessary recusal that lead us to the point when Mueller crumbled and bumbled his way through the testimony, and the information that has been revealed about the Mueller’s investigation itself in the time since he returned to the Shady Acres Retirement Home.

i would also appreciate it if you tried to steer clear of characterizations, insults and what seems to be a contrived attempt to rage like a high school cheerleader that just broke up with her bf. 

I understand your pain, your undying devotion to truth and Wikipedia and your assertion that in politics, R=R=R always (duh), but can you just go to the gosh-durn report?

Regards.

Yes, I am devoted to truth.

I will take my "unhinged" belief that Biden won this election fairly and you can stick with your "hinged" belief that there is evidence to the contrary.

50 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Yes, I am devoted to truth.

I will take my "unhinged" belief that Biden won this election fairly and you can stick with your "hinged" belief that there is evidence to the contrary.

Yet another mischaracterization, and sir, they are piling up. I never suggested  that you were unhinged for your belief  that Biden won the election fairly.  I understand why you feel that way, perhaps if I was a Biden Boy I’d feel the same.  I haven’t even gone so far as to suggest that there is proof of wrongdoing and that the outcome of the election was the result of widespread fraud.  

What I have said consistently from the beginning:

1. I believed Biden could win the election;

2. Upon conclusion of the election, I supported the current President’s right to pursue legal challenges vis a vis Gore v Bush;

3. That regardless of the outcome of the legal challenges, democracy and liberty are not being torn from this country before our very eyes (tearful though some may be);

4. I don’t understand what some of “you” are afraid of when you’re rock solid in your belief that nothing will change the outcome as you see it;

5. That I believe it’s highly likely that Biden will be the president come 1/21 for a variety of reasons;

In response, I have received a whole buncha replies about feelings, fears, revisionist history and wiki quotes.  I’ve had insults lobbed at me, been told I should be less condescending in response to a post that was crude and nonsensical, and most recently received a reply from a poster (you) referring to me as unpatriotic, a cultist, and of having blind devotion to DJT.  

What I have not received is any reply details illegal acts or behavior in DJTs lawful challenges. Why?  Because the collective argument you have made all boil down to “it hurts my feelings”.  F$&@ your feelings.  

There are lots of things I could say to you, in kind replies, but I chose to go with “unhinged” as we can disagree without being disagreeable.  You’re being disagreeable. 

Point worth noting:  W9 = no Mueller report x 4.  

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yet another mischaracterization, and sir, they are piling up. I never suggested  that you were unhinged for your belief  that Biden won the election fairly.  I understand why you feel that way, perhaps if I was a Biden Boy I’d feel the same.  I haven’t even gone so far as to suggest that there is proof of wrongdoing and that the outcome of the election was the result of widespread fraud.  

What I have said consistently from the beginning:

1. I believed Biden could win the election;

2. Upon conclusion of the election, I supported the current President’s right to pursue legal challenges vis a vis Gore v Bush;

3. That regardless of the outcome of the legal challenges, democracy and liberty are not being torn from this country before our very eyes (tearful though some may be);

4. I don’t understand what some of “you” are afraid of when you’re rock solid in your belief that nothing will change the outcome as you see it;

5. That I believe it’s highly likely that Biden will be the president come 1/21 for a variety of reasons;

In response, I have received a whole buncha replies about feelings, fears, revisionist history and wiki quotes.  I’ve had insults lobbed at me, been told I should be less condescending in response to a post that was crude and nonsensical, and most recently received a reply from a poster (you) referring to me as unpatriotic, a cultist, and of having blind devotion to DJT.  

What I have not received is any reply details illegal acts or behavior in DJTs lawful challenges. Why?  Because the collective argument you have made all boil down to “it hurts my feelings”.  F$&@ your feelings.  

There are lots of things I could say to you, in kind replies, but I chose to go with “unhinged” as we can disagree without being disagreeable.  You’re being disagreeable. 

Point worth noting:  W9 = no Mueller report x 4.  

Are you fine with Trump trying to coerce state electors to overturn the election, as he is doing?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Are you fine with Trump trying to coerce state electors to overturn the election, as he is doing?

At this point, I reject your characterization  and allegations of coercion.  

Are your implying he has broken some law, and if so, can you provide a link?

Jumping ahead, if it was DJT is doing is determined to be illegal, I would not be fine with that.  

Stepping back from that ledge for a minute, you’re a poster I avoided like the plague over the last year or two. It doesn’t really matter why, and I’m quite certain it didn’t matter to you one way or the other. 

Based on what I typed above, what’s unreasonable about my position?  Not the part where I choose to see it through and you disagree,  I’ll acknowledge you find that unreasonable.  

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

At this point, I reject your characterization  and allegations of coercion.  

Are your implying he has broken some law, and if so, can you provide a link?

Jumping ahead, if it was DJT is doing is determined to be illegal, I would not be fine with that.  

Stepping back from that ledge for a minute, you’re a poster I avoided like the plague over the last year or two. It doesn’t really matter why, and I’m quite certain it didn’t matter to you one way or the other. 

Based on what I typed above, what’s unreasonable about my position?  Not the part where I choose to see it through and you disagree,  I’ll acknowledge you find that unreasonable.  

It would be different if Trump didn't plan this and be saying this is what he would do if he lost. 

This election is not even close which is the worst part of it, if it was Bush/Gore I would understand but tens of thousands votes separate this in each state.

He has you eating out of his hand while he plays golf and laughs at you, knowing he owns you.

Edited by TBBills

37 minutes ago, TBBills said:

It would be different if Trump didn't plan this and be saying this is what he would do if he lost. 

This election is not even close which is the worst part of it, if it was Bush/Gore I would understand but tens of thousands votes separate this in each state.

He has you eating out of his hand while he plays golf and laughs at you, knowing he owns you.

I reject the first statement as speculative, unless of course you felt the dem leadership was also prepping for  similar course of action given the concerns expressed by their leadership.  Of course, if you do feel that way, we might as well just acknowledge that is the way the game  is played and it’s silly to waste any emotion on it. 

The second statement is rejected because it’s hypocritical.  The right to challenge is absolute, and doesn’t matter whether it’s 600 votes or 6,000,000.  You’re arguing here for a different standard because you don’t like the rules, and whether you like them or not is irrelevant.  The allegation, by the way, is millions of votes were impacted.   Disregard the allegation, disregard the messenger, but know your stuff if you want to be taken seriously. 

I reject the third statement because you’ve shown an inability to make cohesive, consistent points over an extended period of time.  I’ve never met DJT,  care as much about his time golfing as I did about his predecessor, which is to say not at all.  “Time on the golf  course!”  when describing politicians is the National Enquirer version of “Britney Spears Impregnated by Aliens!”.  It seems like it might matter, it seems like you got something on somebody, but at the end of the day it only draws in the weak of mind and spirit.  Who cares?  

I’ll ask you as well, so far no one has taken me up on my question. 

Is my approach to this discussion that of an extremist?   

Warmly,

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Did Trump plan it though? He was looking for election lawyers the night of the election In response to something so serious, you’d think he would have put some forethought and planning in to it.

Or he’s just dumb and can’t think that far ahead. That is the kind of leadership that gets 200,000 plus killed in a pandemic.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Did Trump plan it though? He was looking for election lawyers the night of the election In response to something so serious, you’d think he would have put some forethought and planning in to it.

Or he’s just dumb and can’t think that far ahead. That is the kind of leadership that gets 200,000 plus killed in a pandemic.

I really don't think he thought the numbers would be as great as they were for democrats. He has an ego that most likely didn't think about this happening. Anyone that would have said to him "Hey Donnie, You are in trouble for telling republicans to not vote by mail..." he fired them all b.c he wanted "Yes" people who would do his bidding.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, aristocrat said:

It’s all timing. No need to investigate before. Now that the dems are in power they’re gonna get exactly what they gave the last four years. Bunch of bs lawsuits and calls for impeachment over Biden being under the hand of China because of all that Chinese money hunter got.   Did you not realize that’s what would happen? 

This makes no sense whatsoever.

If they had a case they'd have announced it while Biden was running for President. 

Trump poll watchers obstruct recount efforts in Wisconsin.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-wisconsin-elections-dcb7da95578fc7289122c6d372575a9b

In good news PA looks like a done deal for certifying results for Biden Monday.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/21/politics/federal-judge-dismisses-trump-pennsylvania-lawsuit/index.html

Edited by WideNine

7 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Trump poll watchers obstruct recount efforts in Wisconsin.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-wisconsin-elections-dcb7da95578fc7289122c6d372575a9b

In good news PA looks like a done deal for certifying results for Biden Monday.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/21/politics/federal-judge-dismisses-trump-pennsylvania-lawsuit/index.html

Yea nothing you can do but just wait till Jan 20th and than Trump is only the crazies problem. Let his cult worry about his legal problems outside of the White House. They will give him all their money.

• Like (+1) 2