Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh, here's another one from Terrence. I hope he does a few more.

None of those are of the upper deck and the pan from the live feed is only of the lower deck directly behind him and a little to his left and right.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

None of those are of the upper deck and the pan from the live feed is only of the lower deck directly behind him and a little to his left and right.

What feed are you watching? Turn on the RSBN feed as they are going around.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What feed are you watching? Turn on the RSBN feed as they are going around.

Yeah that's the one I was watching and it finally panned out as he left the floor and the upper deck behind either cleared out really ***** fast or it definitely wasn't full.

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Yeah, and everyone knows Joe Biden would have easily brought in more people for one of his rallies huh?

Well he hasn't been dumb enough to do something like this in the current situation. Trump standing directly in front of that crowd before he left was crazy? There isn't a secret vaccine right? That just seemed so incredibly dumb.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah that's the one I was watching and it finally panned out as he left the floor and the upper deck behind either cleared out really ***** fast or it definitely wasn't full.

Well then you should be thrilled!! Biden is ahead by 40 points in the polls, too. He’s got this. 

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Well he hasn't been dumb enough to do something like this in the current situation. Trump standing directly in front of that crowd before he left was crazy? There isn't a secret vaccine right? That just seemed so incredibly dumb.

I know... Joe would rather cower and live in fear like you than to actually, you know....lead?

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well then you should be thrilled!! Biden is ahead by 40 points in the polls, too. He’s got this. 

No - just ahead by 12. We know you're going off the rails but don't start with the silly season hyperbole yet.