Jump to content
BringBackFergy

Is Mead losing it?

Recommended Posts

Just now, The Dean said:

 

They had mead's wife? That's quite sporting of the meads.

all i can report is that they enjoyed @mead107 wife much more than Mead...not a hard thing to believe if you have ever met Mead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

all i can report is that they enjoyed @mead107 wife much more than Mead...not a hard thing to believe if you have ever met Mead

That is because she hands out the Stromboli with out taking a bite out of it.  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no frozen bread at price chopper 

 

Stromboli shortage maybe. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toublesome

 

Stromboli shortage >>> toilet paper shortage

 

It has been several years since Mrs. Lew and I attended the tailgate at Hammers for the home opener and she

still raves about the stromboli  !

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LewPort71 said:

Toublesome

 

Stromboli shortage >>> toilet paper shortage

 

It has been several years since Mrs. Lew and I attended the tailgate at Hammers for the home opener and she

still raves about the stromboli  !

To give you an idea as to the inspiration for this thread, @mead107 now stuffs his Stromboli with “sausage, wieners, melons, and ham/roast beef”.
 

Don’t ask. 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Melons?????

Yes, ask him if he likes melons. 

 

@mead107????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Yes, ask him if he likes melons. 

 

@mead107????

 

...but is he a breast or leg (chicken) guy whilst making strombolis?

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Yes, ask him if he likes melons. 

 

@mead107????

The larger the cantaloupe the better🍉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, mead107 said:

The larger the cantaloupe the better🍉

And...there it is. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mead107 said:

The larger the cantaloupe the better🍉

I don't consider cantaloupe as a melon. It's what it is.

 

Nonetheless anything @mead107  makes is top notch and worth eating.

 

 

  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

I don't consider cantaloupe as a melon. It's what it is.

 

Nonetheless anything @mead107  makes is top notch and worth eating.

 

 

I am only agreeing with the second sentence.   LoL...

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 7:19 AM, gobilz said:

Melon talk 

 

Melon Shots

 

Take a big melon, cut a 1 inch circular hole in the Top Middle (not the end) of it.  Insert a bottle of Vodka, let sit 24 hours. 

 

Cleanly remove the bottle and you end up with melon flavored liquid in the bottle and with a melon scooper you get Melon Shots for a party 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

 

Melon Shots

 

Take a big melon, cut a 1 inch circular hole in the Top Middle (not the end) of it.  Insert a bottle of Vodka, let sit 24 hours. 

 

Cleanly remove the bottle and you end up with melon flavored liquid in the bottle and with a melon scooper you get Melon Shots for a party 

Have had 🍉 shots I think 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought today was Saturday. I kid not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Thought today was Saturday. I kid not. 

It's  my Saturday.   Tomorrow  Sunday.   Then  I work 0600-1800 on 7/5... Which is my "Monday."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 5:29 PM, mead107 said:

Have had 🍉 shots I think 🤔

 

Recently I've made my bedtime snack/dessert mixed melon chunks (always some watermelon) with their juices and drizzled with a bit of vodka. When I'm done eating the melon, I stick the bowl in the freezer for a bit. Then drink the ice cold vodka melon shot (or three). I'm hooked!

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...