Does PPP stand against Racism?

Are you against racism?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you actively against racism?

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

There are videos already of me online. $150 from you and Warren and I’ll send you the links. 

I’m not asking you to go through my posts. You mentioned a specific post. Quote it here. How hard can it be?  Well real hard if it doesn’t actually exist. 

Start by sending those and again I'll consider fronting maybe my portion of it. Again, no, I don't care enough to do it. If that means to you that you've won, so be it; it's meaningless to me. You are either against racism or you aren't. Your words and actions are the only things you can be judged on. The content of your character. That's all!

6 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Start by sending those and again I'll consider fronting maybe my portion of it. Again, no, I don't care enough to do it. If that means to you that you've won, so be it; it's meaningless to me. You are either against racism or you aren't. Your words and actions are the only things you can be judged on. The content of your character. That's all!

Words, actions and character are how I’m judged?  Tell me about my actions and character. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Words, actions and character are how I’m judged?  Tell me about my actions and character. 

Based on our interactions, I'd say you're a petulant self-centered ####### oblivious to the world around him and aggressively opposed to consider any wrongdoing whatsoever on your part. The only thing that matters to you is that you're right. Even when you're wrong, you were actually right all along. You have a complete lack of imagination and basic empathy, and no principles that you seem to believe in that don't ultimately boil down to your utmost convenience served above all. 

Just based on our conversations. 

6 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Based on our interactions, I'd say you're a petulant self-centered ####### oblivious to the world around him and aggressively opposed to consider any wrongdoing whatsoever on your part. The only thing that matters to you is that you're right. Even when you're wrong, you were actually right all along. You have a complete lack of imagination and basic empathy, and no principles that you seem to believe in that don't ultimately boil down to your utmost convenience served above all. 

Just based on our conversations. 

Interesting. Not close but very interesting nonetheless. But thanks for giving it a shot. 

And here are my basic impressions of you. You debate in circles while never arriving anywhere. You make accusations of people with no proof to back up those accusations and make points with  nothing to validate your. Almost every  argument you make is based on assumptions and opinions with very little facts.  

Edited by Chef Jim

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Interesting. Not close but very interesting nonetheless. But thanks for giving it a shot. 

And here are my basic impressions of you. You debate in circles while never arriving anywhere. You make accusations of people with no proof to back up those accusations and make points with  nothing to validate your. Almost every  argument you make is based on assumptions and opinions with very little facts.  

Is racism a fact, or an opinion?

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Since when do leftists use facts?

They use their feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelz.

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Since when do leftists use facts?

They use their feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelz.

I'm not the one insisting on fictional reality & magical thinking :)

Just unplugging zombies from the matrix, even as they struggle against it...

Watch that Chappelle video. Lots of facts in there, delivered for you entertainingly. Lots of syrup for you to take it in. If anything Dave says in that video is incorrect, tell me.

13 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Yeah you are. Just not the only one.

Hehehe. I mean, yeah, that's pretty much the size of it even though it looks photoshopped; is that a screenshot you took from CNN, or did you grab it from facebook or something? Be honest. I wanna see a link if you took the screengrab.

In the meantime, watch Dave give some real talk in Ohio. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tR6mKcBbT4

14 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Hehehe. I mean, yeah, that's pretty much the size of it even though it looks photoshopped; is that a screenshot you took from CNN, or did you grab it from facebook or something? Be honest. I wanna see a link if you took the screengrab.

In the meantime, watch Dave give some real talk in Ohio. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tR6mKcBbT4

4 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Watch this sh-t @Chef Jim - everybody. All of it.

You’re like the sales manager that stands up in front of his staff and goes on in on how bad they are. How horrible their performance is. Ever damn staff meeting it’s the same thing. “You all suck!  You’re pathetic!  You’re the worst sales team ever!”  And ends every meeting with “now get out there and sell sell sell!!”   Finally someone raises their hand and asks “sir. What can we do to get better?”  And his only response is “get better?  Get better??  You’ll NEVER get better!  You know why?  Because you suck that’s why!!  Now get out there and SELL SELL SELL!!”   And you know what eventually happens?  They stop listening and they end up quitting.  And then he looks in the mirror and has an epiphany. He realizes the reason they couldn’t sell was because HE couldn’t sell. 

That is you in a nutshell.  Look in the mirror. You’re the sales manager that can’t sell. Not that you’re a racist. I have no clue what’s in your heart. But I do know one thing about you that is just as bad as racism.  It’s actually a very big part of racism.  You’re filled with hate. Lots and lots of hate.  So at the end of the day you’re no different from the people who actually ARE racist. Please learn from this. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Why are you guys arguing with a pissant who claims victim hood as his mantra? All this guy is is a perfect example of a failure, loser so to speak. He's left here before because he couldn't take the pressure so he came back and sucked many of you into arguing with his made up, most recent agenda. He makes this forum worse because of his fake crusade, but nevertheless, it is a CRUSADE.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Why Don’t These #BlackLivesMatter?

by Brian C. Joondeph

Original Article

Black Lives Matter is a political advocacy group, “[f]ounded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer,” according to the group’s website. Never mind that the George Zimmerman trial was a complete fraud, as Joel Gilbert brilliantly explained in his recent book and movie, “The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America.” BLM is a self-described global network, which explains why protests and riots sprang up seemingly spontaneously all over the world after George Floyd’s death. Starting in Minneapolis, protests quickly spread to far off locales including New Zealand, South Korea, and the United Kingdom. On their website, BLM states that they, “practice empathy.”

34 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why are you guys arguing with a pissant who claims victim hood as his mantra? All this guy is is a perfect example of a failure, loser so to speak. He's left here before because he couldn't take the pressure so he came back and sucked many of you into arguing with his made up, most recent agenda. He makes this forum worse because of his fake crusade, but nevertheless, it is a CRUSADE.

Last time you posted this, I asked you to tell me where the word "crusade" came from and why its ironic you would use it here. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

You’re like the sales manager that stands up in front of his staff and goes on in on how bad they are. How horrible their performance is. Ever damn staff meeting it’s the same thing. “You all suck!  You’re pathetic!  You’re the worst sales team ever!”  And ends every meeting with “now get out there and sell sell sell!!”   Finally someone raises their hand and asks “sir. What can we do to get better?”  And his only response is “get better?  Get better??  You’ll NEVER get better!  You know why?  Because you suck that’s why!!  Now get out there and SELL SELL SELL!!”   And you know what eventually happens?  They stop listening and they end up quitting.  And then he looks in the mirror and has an epiphany. He realizes the reason they couldn’t sell was because HE couldn’t sell. 

That is you in a nutshell.  Look in the mirror. You’re the sales manager that can’t sell. Not that you’re a racist. I have no clue what’s in your heart. But I do know one thing about you that is just as bad as racism.  It’s actually a very big part of racism.  You’re filled with hate. Lots and lots of hate.  So at the end of the day you’re no different from the people who actually ARE racist. Please learn from this. 

I told you baby I'm the stick. Cole is your carrot. I'm the stick. 

I am full of hate for racism. No doubt about that. I hate racism a lot! Makes me sick!

12 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Nice words Cole. 

@GregPersons

@Warren Zevon

How about a list of all the things you’re doing to fight racism. Be good leaders. Lead by example. I’ll follow. 

Let's make a donation to PUSH Buffalo - a fantastic local organization that mobilizes residents to create strong neighborhoods with quality, affordable housing, expand local hiring opportunities, and advances economic justice in Buffalo. https://www.pushbuffalo.org/

Please follow up with your donation @Chef Jim

PUSH 1.jpg

PUSH 2.jpg

Edited by Warren Zevon

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

I told you baby I'm the stick. Cole is your carrot. I'm the stick. 

I am full of hate for racism. No doubt about that. I hate racism a lot! Makes me sick!

Cole is not a carrot.  What's the carrot he dangles?  And you're not the stick.  You're just a hateful person.  And you may hate racism (very few people don't) but you also come across as hateful to people you don't even know. And BTW a good leader rarely uses the stick.  A GREAT leader leads by example and you have not once (for whatever reason) given us examples of what YOU'VE done to combat racism.  Why is that?   Is it because all you've done so far is stand here and yell "YOU ALL SUCK"?  If so you're the ***** sales manager.  Lead or give up.  

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

Let's make a donation to PUSH Buffalo - a fantastic local organization that mobilizes residents to create strong neighborhoods with quality, affordable housing, expand local hiring opportunities, and advances economic justice in Buffalo. https://www.pushbuffalo.org/

Please follow up with your donation @Chef Jim

PUSH 1.jpg

PUSH 2.jpg

I don't live in Buffalo.  I give locally.