2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

...he trashed Tom Edison today for inventing the light bulb...."some black guy invented it"......either he meant hippies' "black light" or 50 Cent I guess.............

Biden claims Black man invented light bulb during campaign event

Thomas Edison is the inventor of the light bulb

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-claims-black-man-invented-light-bulb-during-campaign-event

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is not a gaff. This is some sort of cognitive failure (some form of dementia, I do not know which form of dementia):

I won’t speculate, but I definitely recognize it. It’s on par with what I see in my profession among college players and pros.  My political beliefs will never outweigh my humanity.  My heart genuinely hurts for Mr Biden.  I hate what I’m seeing.  In my conversations (here and elsewhere) about the reality of CTE and what the average retired NFL player is known to endure, my passion gets the better of me because I’m “close to the content” where the average fan’s opinion may be more powerful than their understanding of the subject.  That’s what I’m seeing with Mr Biden.  Regardless of his flaws, faults or my perceptions of how evil it is to use him this way (my opinion), I genuinely hope that what I suspect is wrong.  But it’s getting harder and harder to watch and not be assured otherwise.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So, you Trump supporters who are veterans are losers.

Trump's a patriot?

And still the morons will follow, because that's what morons do..

Name calling those that choose to believe the OVERWHELMING evidence that the reports are false, isn’t the best way to be civil and have a conversation, Kemp.  I say this having had to remove your post from my ignore list given your propensity to spam your point across multiple threads.  You choose to believe the reports you wish.  Some choose to believe the evidence that says otherwise.  It makes none a “moron”.  

2 minutes ago, DFT said:

Name calling those that choose to believe the OVERWHELMING evidence that the reports are false, isn’t the best way to be civil and have a conversation, Kemp.  I say this having had to remove your post from my ignore list given your propensity to spam your point across multiple threads.  You choose to believe the reports you wish.  Some choose to believe the evidence that says otherwise.  It makes none a “moron”.  

y’all believe in QANON?

19 minutes ago, DFT said:

I won’t speculate, but I definitely recognize it. It’s on par with what I see in my profession among college players and pros.  My political beliefs will never outweigh my humanity.  My heart genuinely hurts for Mr Biden.  I hate what I’m seeing.  In my conversations (here and elsewhere) about the reality of CTE and what the average retired NFL player is known to endure, my passion gets the better of me because I’m “close to the content” where the average fan’s opinion may be more powerful than their understanding of the subject.  That’s what I’m seeing with Mr Biden.  Regardless of his flaws, faults or my perceptions of how evil it is to use him this way (my opinion), I genuinely hope that what I suspect is wrong.  But it’s getting harder and harder to watch and not be assured otherwise.   

I have been calling it elder abuse since the beginning. No one will change my mind on that determination.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I have been calling it elder abuse since the beginning. No one will change my mind on that determination.

The only thing I can think of is that Jill really, really has her heart set on becoming a First Lady. It's wrong but why in hell else would she consent to putting him through all of this in his condition? 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

The only thing I can think of is that Jill really, really has her heart set on becoming a First Lady. It's wrong but why in hell else would she consent to putting him through all of this in his condition? 

Maybe she sees herself more as Eleanor  Roosevelt than a traditional First Lady?  🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I believe otherwise which led me to change my stance several months ago when it seemed to come to a head.  I believe that what is motivating Jill is something much more unfortunate.  She wants to protect her husband’s and son’s livelihoods and legacies from what could be uncovered by the Ukraine investigations and other political controversies that are unraveling in front of America.  It’s the only thing I can put even limited sense around her reasoning to be so complicit.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, DFT said:

I believe otherwise which led me to change my stance several months ago when it seemed to come to a head.  I believe that what is motivating Jill is something much more unfortunate.  She wants to protect her husband’s and son’s livelihoods and legacies from what could be uncovered by the Ukraine investigations and other political controversies that are unraveling in front of America.  It’s the only thing I can put even limited sense around her reasoning to be so complicit.  

Whatever it is it seems to be less than stellar. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DFT said:

He's the same tool who believes the absurd smear (started, by the way, by a Democrat former senator) that Trump will not leave the White House at the end of his term.

Do you really think he's not going to lap up this laughably false smear?

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

English is difficult. I understand. 

Rutgers says that's a racist sentiment!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1