2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tasker already answered, but it's legit. There was a release last week about it. I'll find the link to the write up when I get a chance.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/08/06/election-2020-war-games-trump-vs-biden-race-show-risk-chaos/5526553002/

Widespread rioting is guaranteed if Trump wins.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The campaign could simply be delaying ad-buys until after Labor Day.

Joe Biden’s campaign abandons multimillion-dollar Facebook digital ad push

Joe Biden’s spend on Facebook advertising dropped an astonishing 65 percent last month after a costly push for elusive young voters saw the Democratic nominee pumping up to $1.4 million a day into the platform.

With less than 100 days until the election, the campaign slashed its entire digital spend by more than half between June and July, according to ad records from Facebook and Google.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

This is everyone’s gentle reminder that Kamala Harris was the likely mastermind of the Jussie Smollett race based hate crime hoax, in which Smollett actually sought to see two men he knew to be innocent prosecuted until he found out that the two men in custody were the ones who helped him with the fraud.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not unusual for presidential nominees to pick a VP who spent the primaries criticizing the presidential nominee. 

But I'm not sure how Kamala is going to spend the next couple of months telling everyone she no longer believes Tara Reade. It's going to be an embarrassing change of heart for her, especially after how she went after Kavanaugh.

That obvious and simple hypocrisy could be bad for her...assuming anyone in the media will ask her.

• Like (+1) 1