2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

This Tulsi Gabbard Clip Could Haunt Kamala Harris’ VP Chances

by William Davis

Original Article

Democratic California Sen. Kamala Harris is widely considered a favorite to be presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s running mate, but an old line of attack could prevent her from getting the nod. Harris is one of six Democratic women reportedly being considered for the vice presidential nomination, alongside former Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice, Florida Rep. Val Demings, Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham, and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren. Prominent oddsmaker US Bookies currently lists Harris as the overwhelming favorite to be on the ticket, with 5/4 odds.

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

@leh-nerd skin-erd with another word salad and I can't read past the 1st friggin paragraph where he acts like only now Donald Trump is being accused of being racist or sexual deviant because of those damn liberals when in fact accusations of racism have followed him from the beginnings of building his Empire and the sexual misconduct has spanned DECADES.

Trump corporation was investigated by the Justice Department in the mid 70s for refusing rent to tenants "because of race and color." 

Donald Trump himself has been sued 5 separate times over the span of 30 years for his sexual deviance.

Man. Are you really that blinded by your Trump love?

"Did any of those accusations stick?" is what I'd guess you're going to ask next... or some form of it.

Money buys silence and even obedience. Seems pretty clear with the guy you so admire.

You seem frustrated.  I simply pointed out what is painfully obvious to an objective individual---you have rationalized away all of Biden's faults to get to a place where you can set aside your moral indignation and pull the lever.  Here's are two examples:

1970s Trump investigated by the DOJ. 

2010 a lifetime relationship between the Old Boy insiders Joe Biden and a known segregationist and KKK grand palooka culminates in Joe eulogizing him. 

Modern day TBF lamenting the attack on OA* Joe, while trashing Trump's record on women.

Joe was, at a minimum, chief towel snapper at the Old White Boys club in senate for decades.  In an atmosphere where women (young and old) were afraid to get on the elevator with certain men for fear of being assaulted...Joe was one of the most powerful members of the club.  While no allegations have been levied about Joe being an elevator perv, his good friend and mentor Ted Kennedy was.  Why was Joe silent?  

Here's part of the Biden tribute to the Lion of the Senate, a lecherous drunkard who was known to drown a woman or two in his day:

He was my tutor, introducing me, a young Irish Catholic kid from Scranton, to a world I had never seen. When I arrived in the Senate, he would stop by my office, would take me to the Senate gym to meet the other senators, and helped me get on important committees.

I think of Teddy when I see women standing up in the workplace and demanding exactly what they’ve earned. 

I ask you TBF, did those women not earn respect?  Did they not earn the right to hope and dream that a young "Irish Catholic kid from Scranton" would honor them by not treating them like playthings for the wealthy and powerful?  And to be completely honest, I think Ted did indeed introduce him to a world he had never seen, and to excesses he probably never imagined.  It sounds like Joe went full Ted Kennedy on Tara Reade. 

As I said, your vote for Joe is a vote for the status quo.  It's unfortunate that I have to be the one to tell you that, but it is what it is.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Troll Toll said:

So you’re saying Trump is some kind of serial sexual predator that strikes once per decade? And you claim @leh-nerd skin-erd is blind? Seems more likely you are blinded by hate.

I understand his perspective on Trump, and his reasons for despising the President.  I really do.  We all make our choices.  

What's fascinating to me is the reverence he has for Biden.  To suggest it's only a blind spot would be akin to suggesting Helen Keller was only slightly visually impaired. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Troll Toll said:

So you’re saying Trump is some kind of serial sexual predator that strikes once per decade? And you claim @leh-nerd skin-erd is blind? Seems more likely you are blinded by hate.

Once per decade?

Go back to school. Simple math is not your strong suit.

Maybe you're just blinded by love for the orange man. :wub:

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I understand his perspective on Trump, and his reasons for despising the President.  I really do.  We all make our choices.  

What's fascinating to me is the reverence he has for Biden.  To suggest it's only a blind spot would be akin to suggesting Helen Keller was only slightly visually impaired. 

In the other post you said I seem frustrated.

Just letting you know I didn't read the rest of that post.

Why bother after you start with something dumb like that?

As for this post, what on Earth makes you think I revere Joe Biden? :blink:

In dialogue that compares Donald Trump with almost anyone else, it's not that hard to come out on top.

29 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This is how Transplant approached Russia/Trump too. He just didn't read what he considered "something dumb" -- and it turns out he wound up ignoring the facts and buying into the biggest conspiracy theory of this century. 

Why? 

Because Transplant isn't an independent thinker. He's not really that bright. He's a sheep. Desperate to follow the crowd -- even if that crowd leads him to Joe ***** Biden :lol: 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

In the other post you said I seem frustrated.

As for this post, what on Earth makes you think I revere Joe Biden? :blink:

In dialogue that compares Donald Trump with almost anyone else, it's not that hard to come out on top.

I want to let you know I read up to the point where you said "...I didn't read the rest of that post.". 

Respect is like a delicate flower.  Planting it is the east part, but from there it must be watered and tended to else it withers.  I'm not certain why you sent me both an opinion and a propaganda piece from Vox if you were not willing to engage in subsequent dialogue, and felt it necessary to be disrespectful in your reply.  It's ok to do so, it just gives the appearance of you being overly emotional in a dialogue where it serves no purpose that I can see.   Hence, my read was "you appeared frustrated".

We can both do better, but you need to be more better better. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But he's up double digits :lol: 

Joe has never had nor will he ever have a rally.

ral·ly

noun

• 1. a mass meeting of people making a political protest or showing support for a cause: "a rally attended by around 100,000 people" synonyms meeting, mass meeting, gathering, assembly, tweetup

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

I hate to get into this thread yet, as Joey Fingers is not yet the candidate (I believe he will be, he just isn't the nominee yet), buuuuut...

Enthusiasm like you wouldn't believe!! Look at that rally (second tweet)

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I hate to get into this thread yet, as Joey Fingers is not yet the candidate (I believe he will be, he just isn't the nominee yet), buuuuut...

Enthusiasm like you wouldn't believe!! Look at that rally (second tweet)

It looks like  Storytime for Simpletons.  Is Biden even awake?

15 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

@leh-nerd skin-erd with another word salad and I can't read past the 1st friggin paragraph where he acts like only now Donald Trump is being accused of being racist or sexual deviant because of those damn liberals when in fact accusations of racism have followed him from the beginnings of building his Empire and the sexual misconduct has spanned DECADES.

Trump corporation was investigated by the Justice Department in the mid 70s for refusing rent to tenants "because of race and color." 

Donald Trump himself has been sued 5 separate times over the span of 30 years for his sexual deviance.

Man. Are you really that blinded by your Trump love?

"Did any of those accusations stick?" is what I'd guess you're going to ask next... or some form of it.

Money buys silence and even obedience. Seems pretty clear with the guy you so admire.

so... let me see if i have this right.

you didn't read the entire post yet you feel compelled to respond? this is why you can not be taken seriously here, i mean this should be obvious to even you, right?

also, money also invites lawsuits. but you knew that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is how Transplant approached Russia/Trump too. He just didn't read what he considered "something dumb" -- and it turns out he wound up ignoring the facts and buying into the biggest conspiracy theory of this century. 

Why? 

Because Transplant isn't an independent thinker. He's not really that bright. He's a sheep. Desperate to follow the crowd -- even if that crowd leads him to Joe ***** Biden :lol: 

Hmmmm... maybe I'll just go with this for you in the Fall.

IKnowJoe (1).png

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I want to let you know I read up to the point where you said "...I didn't read the rest of that post.". 

Respect is like a delicate flower.  Planting it is the east part, but from there it must be watered and tended to else it withers.  I'm not certain why you sent me both an opinion and a propaganda piece from Vox if you were not willing to engage in subsequent dialogue, and felt it necessary to be disrespectful in your reply.  It's ok to do so, it just gives the appearance of you being overly emotional in a dialogue where it serves no purpose that I can see.   Hence, my read was "you appeared frustrated".

We can both do better, but you need to be more better better. 

At least you entertain me, I'll give you that. :beer:

• Like (+1) 1