Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?

Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?

• Yes
    • No

3 hours ago, Margarita said:

25-12 voted No to this poll.......Not Fake News...interesting clear majority not in favor of the donald using the Bible as a political prop. I find that interesting after reading the majority of posts in this forum.

I'm sure more than just me didn't vote because of the incendiary wording of the question.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Neither did Trump, but when have you ever let truth be your guide? 

Unless you're making a very literal argument that Donald Trump didn't hold the guns and shoot rubber bullets at protesters, yes he did.

If you're making that argument, then you're right.

We both know that's not the argument you're making.

This violent clearing out of the protesters was obviously done with Trump's knowledge at his command.

If it wasn't--if your argument is that others conducted this violence but without his knowledge-- it makes him look even worse because the reason they cleared them out was so he could walk across the street for a photo op.

So it was either a malicious act on the part of the President or an act demonstrating his complete stupidity.

I don't know which your more comfortable with. Luckily you probably don't have to choose because it's probably a bit of both, which is why he ain't winning a 2nd term.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Unless you're making a very literal argument that Donald Trump didn't hold the guns and shoot rubber bullets at protesters, yes he did.g a 2nd term.

You left out the part about the tear gas... funny how you keep falling for fake news, then bouncing right back up and ignoring that it just happened. I would think it would get tiring being lied to and spun up into an emotional outrage over something that, as you soon find out, didn't happen at all the way they first said it did. 

And, no, he still didn't. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You left out the part about the tear gas... funny how you keep falling for fake news, then bouncing right back up and ignoring that it just happened. I would think it would get tiring being lied to and spun up into an emotional outrage over something that, as you soon find out, didn't happen at all the way they first said it did. 

And, no, he still didn't. 

giphy.gif

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

So has everyone in this thread but the Trump cultists yelling BUT THEY SAID TEAR GAS!!!!!!!!!!

26-12

I haven't been dwelling in this thread or in these arguments, I just like to come over and screw with @Deranged Rhino as he goes down on his ship, but has that really been their argument defending Trump?

It's a ludacris semantic argument if that's what they're doing because the police acknowledged using Pepper Balls.

Lemme guess, they're all blaming the media and not Trump for such a vile, thoughtless, narcissistic act?

Maybe they just didn't really hear what happened. Maybe they just need to clean their ears.

To all those people, here's an easy visual for you to clean your ears

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Warren is a dedicated communist. He doesn't care as his God is the state.

With the use of the commie card you sound like Rhino....or maybe this IS Rhino developing his new identity. At the very least you work for the same people. Time will tell. 

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

With the use of the commie card you sound like Rhino....or maybe this IS Rhino developing his new identity. At the very least you work for the same people. Time will tell. 

You are ignorant and childish. I am a Communist. Do you still have a job? I hope not.

14 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....you are witnessing fraudulently submitted mail in ballots......including Tib's dead relatives.....

Why shouldn’t my Great great grandma get a say? Just because women couldn’t vote when she was alive? Sexist! 

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Retired Marine General John Allen: Trump’s threats of military force may be ‘the beginning of the end of the American experiment’

Oh really?  What gave it away?  Was it the text book backsliding tactics, the authoritarian talk, the replacement of competent people with cronies, or his love of dictators?

image.thumb.jpeg.6a5cc0763f11ae47f6892dd5572e1e11.jpeg

Allen's accusations

In his article, Allen cites three reasons why Trump’s words and actions on Monday were “notable.”

First, Allen writes, “Donald Trump expressed only the barest of condolences at the murder of George Floyd, but he also said nothing about the fundamental and underlying reasons for the unrest: systemic racism and inequality, a historic absence of respect, and a denial of justice.”

He accuses Trump of seeing the Floyd crisis only “as a black problem” – despite broader related societal issues -- and “an opportunity to use force to portray himself as a ‘law and order’ president.”

Second, Allen accuses Trump of viewing all of those engaged in unrest as “an enemy” even though the perpetrators of violence, destruction and looting are “minuscule in numbers.”

“The vast majority of the people protesting in the streets are justifiably furious at the murder of George Floyd,” Allen writes, “but they’re even angrier over pervasive injustice, mass incarceration, frequent false arrests, and an institutionalized devaluation of black lives and property.”

Third, Allen asserts, Trump claimed to be an “ally of peaceful protesters,” but sent riot police and troops to violently remove peaceful demonstrators from Lafayette Park near the White House so that Trump and other members of his administration could safely walk to St. John’s Episcopal Church to “pose there for a photo-op.”

In a national moment of crisis, Allen adds, Trump “failed to show sympathy, empathy, compassion, or understanding – some of the traits the nation now needs from its highest office.”

1 hour ago, Reality Check said:

You are ignorant and childish. I am a Communist. Do you still have a job? I hope not.

Is Vlady your daddy.? Yes I have a job, and I didn't have to bow to Vlady either.

Watch the guy with the umbrella behind you...he makes the Covid virus look week.

But...actually, I really do think you are part of the same paid Agent's as others on this site.