Plenz Can't Get Enough Canned Tuna

Gugny

However I make it, I like it on toasted Pepperidge Farm onion burger buns. With a slice of sharp cheddar and a tomato slice... plenty of pepper.

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/4/2020 at 5:05 PM, Gugny said:

How Do You Make Your Tuna Fish?

It's pretty simple, really.  My pet tuna has a rather large salt water aquarium.  I throw some live bait in there and the tuna fishes for them.  I don't understand how this thread could get to four pages.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

It's pretty simple, really.  My pet tuna has a rather large salt water aquarium.  I throw some live bait in there and the tuna fishes for them.  I don't understand how this thread could get to four pages.

Is your pet tuna called Sushi?  We had a coy named Jaws who killed him(?)self flopping out of tank.

2 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

I think one reason for this reaching four pages is the handful of people who came here for the sole purpose of derailing it, usually using unfunny jokes, instead of taking part in an otherwise fun (sometimes educational) discussion.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Is your pet tuna called Sushi?  We had a coy named Jaws who killed him(?)self flopping out of tank.

How did you know?  Sushi Q is our pet tuna.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I think one reason for this reaching four pages is the handful of people who came here for the sole purpose of derailing it, usually using unfunny jokes, instead of taking part in an otherwise fun (sometimes educational) discussion.

Perhaps you should, again, take advantage of the report button if you feel abused.

3 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

How did you know?  Sushi Q is our pet tuna.

Perhaps you should, again, take advantage of the report button if you feel abused.

If for nothing else, I am proud of your improved comma usage.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Perhaps, it would be beneficial to you if you looked inward rather than outward?  You're thread asks "how do you make your tuna fish?"  I believe that I answered your question as asked.  If a "handful of people" are derailing it, isn't it possible that the question was porely asked?

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

Perhaps, it would be beneficial to you if you looked inward rather than outward?  You're thread asks "how do you make your tuna fish?"  I believe that I answered your question as asked.  If a "handful of people" are derailing it, isn't it possible that the question was porely asked?

Bless your little heart.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Cripple Creek said:

How do you make your tuna fish?

I open the can (manual can opener)

I strain the tuna

I put the tuna in a bowl

I add mayo

I add a little salt and a lot of pepper

Sometimes I will nail it with some onion powder

If not, then I will add diced onions

I mix ... vigorously

I cover the bowl and refrigerate it

Just now, Gugny said:

I strain the tuna

I put the tuna in a bowl

I add mayo

I mix ... vigorously

"You were unloved in the ocean.  Your schoolmates disapproved of you..."

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I strain the tuna

I put the tuna in a bowl

I add mayo

I mix ... vigorously

You haven't made your tuna fish for a darn thing.  You've done all the work.  Please, for the love of god, fix this thread title. 

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I mix ... vigorously

Back and forth or circular motion?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

always.   

Water or Oil?

Water is better imo

Water.

Sometimes, when I want to live life on the wild side,  I add sharp shredded cheddar.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1