Dear #DeepState Coup Catchers Durham and Barr

30 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

If I understand it correctly the rationale is the relationship between the campaign and national committee with the lawyers was officially categorized as "legal" when in fact the work was "political".  Including what Durham alleges was obfuscating the paper trail by transferring payments through the law firm to various 3rd parties connected with the production of the Russia dossier. 

After examination, the FEC invalidated the classification of the contact as legal services and representation which null and voids client/attorney privilege.

As is customary with dealing with the Clinton's and legal issues, watch for lawyers to suddenly get depressed and start committing suicide.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Why don’t you just post a link to DR’s Twitter? You literally spend all day tweeting the same schittttt lolz

And the cult claims NO one cares about January 6 but they care about this shuffling paper exercise?

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488603f5ehj6kcsmcoa9po

It's hilarious how much the idiots on the left are cheering this turn towards fascism by their party.  Next up is jailing people for differing political views.  Oh, wait a minute...

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's hilarious how much the idiots on the left are cheering this turn towards fascism by their party.  Next up is jailing people for differing political views.  Oh, wait a minute...

Yeah ok 

af.thumb.JPG.68cdf6aa8e6275d8897957a85cb07b92.JPGimage.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.9536ba4eedaf7feac19fd39e9915b859.jpeg

idiots

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah ok 

af.thumb.JPG.68cdf6aa8e6275d8897957a85cb07b92.JPGimage.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.9536ba4eedaf7feac19fd39e9915b859.jpeg

idiots

And you believe that citizens protesting the results of what they perceived to be an improper election is an example of fascism? Curious take on it but I’ll defend your right to be utterly ridiculous. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you believe that citizens protesting the results of what they perceived to be an improper election is an example of fascism? Curious take on it

but I’ll defend your right to be utterly ridiculous. 

Boy SoCal you're going to be busy.

:lol:

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you believe that citizens protesting the results of what they perceived to be an improper election is an example of fascism? Curious take on it but I’ll defend your right to be utterly ridiculous. 

Awe that’s really cute but we all know that wasn’t the purpose of January 6.

image.thumb.jpeg.974ec33b26ae0b43af32689765add6a9.jpeg

Whitewash harder.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Time to invest in a dictionary dude.

Keep sugar coating bro - just about everyone in the GQP is complicit.

Trump wasn’t kidding when he told Justice Department officials to declare election results ‘corrupt’ and ‘leave the rest to me and the Republican Congressmen’.

The most corrupt administration in our lifetime and you’re ok with that.

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Keep sugar coating bro - just about everyone in the GQP is complicit.

Trump wasn’t kidding when he told Justice Department officials to declare election results ‘corrupt’ and ‘leave the rest to me and the Republican Congressmen’.

The most corrupt administration in our lifetime and you’re ok with that.

YOU showed pictures of citizens protesting their government and labeled them as fascists. That’s the exact OPPOSITE of fascism. If we’re going to have a conversation we have to use a shared language. 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

YOU showed pictures of citizens protesting their government and labeled them as fascists. That’s the exact OPPOSITE of fascism. If we’re going to have a conversation we have to use a shared language. 

What was the intent of the rally and invasion of our Capitol on January 6?

And why didn’t Pence go along with the plan?

Wrong thread for Jan. 6th squirrels 

This is a nice summary from Kash to bring Sussman case up to date.

Kash Patel: Durham Hits Clinton Campaign with ‘Joint Venture Conspiracy’; Sussmann Defense ‘in Shambles’

https://www.theepochtimes.com/kash-patel-durham-hits-clinton-campaign-with-joint-venture-conspiracy-sussmann-defense-in-shambles_4392240.html?utm_source=ai_recommender&utm_medium=a_bot_2_ads

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

How do YOUR pasted photos make those citizens fascists? YOUR word, not mine.

They don't.  But the answer to BStime's question is "the same as the Russian collusion big lie."

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

They don't.  But the answer to BStime's question is "the same as the Russian collusion big lie."

I’m happy to have a debate, or even just a polite time-wasting conversation, but not if he’s going make up his own language. He’s going to need to get us all a glossary. 😂

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m happy to have a debate, or even just a polite time-wasting conversation, but not if he’s going make up his own language. He’s going to need to get us all a glossary. 😂

You won't get debate.  That's why while I haven't blocked him, I don't engage with him anymore.  It's these histrionics that go on feelz rather than facts.  The 4 years of Russian collusion lies in an attempt to overthrow Trump was perfectly fine, and so was half a year of rioting in cities, but an afternoon of rioting where people end up leaving out of boredom is the worst thing ever!  It's beyond stupid. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

You won't get debate.  That's why while I haven't blocked him, I don't engage with him anymore.  It's these histrionics that go on feelz rather than facts.  The 4 years of Russian collusion lies in an attempt to overthrow Trump was perfectly fine, and so was half a year of rioting in cities, but an afternoon of rioting where people end up leaving out of boredom is the worst thing ever!  It's beyond stupid. 

False equivalence… and more feeelzzzz 

19 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And wanting a revolution is NOT fascism. Keep trying you’re going to get there. I know you can do it. I’m rooting for you. 

It is when you are aiding and abetting the GQP in overturning an election because Conald lost.

Keep spinning precious 

46 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And wanting a revolution is NOT fascism. Keep trying you’re going to get there. I know you can do it. I’m rooting for you. 

I guess 2020 was the summer+ of fascism.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

It is when you are aiding and abetting the GQP in overturning an election because Conald lost.

Keep spinning precious 

I’ll keep trying…that is NOT what fascism is. Feel free to call it another word from your orange man bad board but try and choose one that doesn’t already have an actual established definition in the English language. 

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll keep trying…that is NOT what fascism is. Feel free to call it another word from your orange man bad board but try and choose one that doesn’t already have an actual established definition in the English language. 

They are 100% fascists.

Durham unmasks alliance between media, Democrat dirt diggers that triggered false Russia story

by John Soloman

Just days after Hillary Clinton emissaries Christopher Steele and Michael Sussmann approached the FBI in September 2016 with dirt that would infuse the Russia collusion probe, the campaign's opposition research firm sent some of the same information to New York Times journalist. "Gents good to see you yesterday," a Fusion GPS executive wrote the reporters. "Sounded like you might be interested in some of the attached russia-related material. these are internal, open source research drafts, as agreed, pls treat this as background/not for attribution. as you'll see it's all easily replicated anyway." 

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/durham-unmasks-alliance-between-media-democrat-dirt

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1