What is the main thing you are looking at as the 1st round happens?

Everybody has favorite scenerio for how the first round goes and how the 21 picks in the second round go, in order to get the favorite guy in the second round.

Me?  (no surprise) is that no RB's are taken and there is a stupid crazy run at cornerbacks, wide receivers, tight ends or QB's that soaks up a lot of draft picks so one of the top 3 running backs falls to were the Bills can draft them.     (The other evil me, (or more evil the the other me) wishes that 5 running backs go in the first round and another 5 before our pick. Proves me right!!!!  but the Bills are screwed into taking a 4th round rate talent )

What is your dream 1st round?

Who would drop?

Some diamond in the rough who you covet gets passed over?

We got our pick in the 1st round already.  I'm planning on watching Justin Jefferson during the season as he is, for some strange reason, right around #22 in the first round in so many mock drafts.  I'll compare him to Diggs to see how we did on that trade.

Edited by maryland-bills-fan

I just want to see the pats make a bad decision, but I have wanted that since Grogen (sp) was their QB. 

My interest in watching the first round:

1. Where the QBs go?

2. AFC East hits and misses

3. How many of the borderline first rounders are falling to round 2 (hopefully there are a few surprises in the first round which will make some nice prospects more likely to fall to the Bills)

1 hour ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Definitely a couple of reaches for CB in round one.  Miami at #18 was also a reach for the tackle.  It was also interesting that Dallas went for Lamb at #17 when their secondary seems to be a mess.  I thought the Bama safety or T. Diggs made some sense for them.  Although, Lamb was a good value for them at #17.

Actually Miami pick was not a reach; would have been drafted much higher if he had not missed good portion of season because he donated bone marrow to his sister. Stupid, uninformed take. 

12 hours ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

Everybody has favorite scenerio for how the first round goes and how the 21 picks in the second round go, in order to get the favorite guy in the second round.

Me?  (no surprise) is that no RB's are taken and there is a stupid crazy run at cornerbacks, wide receivers, tight ends or QB's that soaks up a lot of draft picks so one of the top 3 running backs falls to were the Bills can draft them.     (The other evil me, (or more evil the the other me) wishes that 5 running backs go in the first round and another 5 before our pick. Proves me right!!!!  but the Bills are screwed into taking a 4th round rate talent )

What is your dream 1st round?

Who would drop?

Some diamond in the rough who you covet gets passed over?

We got our pick in the 1st round already.  I'm planning on watching Justin Jefferson during the season as he is, for some strange reason, right around #22 in the first round in so many mock drafts.  I'll compare him to Diggs to see how we did on that trade.

Only 1 back was taken which is about as good as you can hope for (as one of the champions of RB as a need) - Only problem is there are a few teams in front of buffalo who could look at a dobbins, swift, taylor.  So i expect you to be hoping Miami, Jax, TB, Rams, and Falcons don't snag them.  I think the Falcons have no defense, the rams will probably prioritize offensive line, the jags will want to move fournette for something in this draft, the bucs need defense help.  Detroit or Indy could go for guys here too depending on the player.  Same with the Jets, who may want someone a bit more explosive as they inevitably move on from Bell. 

Still - Its quite possible any of those 3 are there, and its also quite possible that Beane likes Moss or Akers more ? Gotta love draft season

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SeattleBills said:

Actually Miami pick was not a reach; would have been drafted much higher if he had not missed good portion of season because he donated bone marrow to his sister. Stupid, uninformed take. 

I only watched one USC game and he specifically got his ass kicked by Epenesa in that game FWIW.  

9 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Definitely a couple of reaches for CB in round one.  Miami at #18 was also a reach for the tackle.  It was also interesting that Dallas went for Lamb at #17 when their secondary seems to be a mess.  I thought the Bama safety or T. Diggs made some sense for them.  Although, Lamb was a good value for them at #17.

It was a Jerry pick for sure - I don't even know how that fits into the offense.  He's not really like - a slot weapon?  Will be interesting to see how they incorporate having Cooper, Gallup, Lamb, and zeke.  

8 hours ago, SeattleBills said:

The only thing uninformed on this board was your response.  He was projected with a second round grade from multiple sources. You'll see it when they put on the pads.

6 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

The only thing uninformed on this board was your response.  He was projected with a second round grade from multiple sources. You'll see it when they put on the pads.

Second round? Are you for real? Lol incredible