The Last Dance

BillsPride12

Sad to see this end.  Was nice having something to look forward to every week and thought the Doc itself was extremely well done.  The music, the behind the scenes footage, the way these guys could talk with their guard down with all the swearing and not trying to speak in a typical media interview session tone.  The emotion, there were even some funny moments thrown in there for good mix too.  I was worried going into it that it was getting hyped up so much it would not be able to live up to expectations but it delivered! 

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, Talley56 said:

I was a little late getting to this but I finally watched it a few weeks ago.  It was interesting.  I had forgot how the Bulls were almost an underdog in their last championship.

They definitely had to work against the Jazz. Utah's two Final's appearances are Bills-esque. So close, so talented.

5 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

They definitely had to work against the Jazz. Utah's two Final's appearances are Bills-esque. So close, so talented.

I was a diehard Bulls fan back then but I remember being terrified of Utah in that last championship series.  It's funny because I think a lot of people look back and just think the Bulls were this super team that were superior to everybody they played but I really looked at Utah as being the favorite going into that series.  I think it adds to the Bulls/MJ mystique that they still pulled it off.

On 9/10/2020 at 3:29 PM, BillsPride12 said:

I was a diehard Bulls fan back then but I remember being terrified of Utah in that last championship series.  It's funny because I think a lot of people look back and just think the Bulls were this super team that were superior to everybody they played but I really looked at Utah as being the favorite going into that series.  I think it adds to the Bulls/MJ mystique that they still pulled it off.

Since you were a diehard Bulls fan and started this thread, do you remember this movie at all?

I sort of remember it from my high school days.  I thought at the time it was cheesy but enjoyable.  

Re-watching parts of it now does bring back some nostalgia, but yeah its not a really well made movie lol.  Then I found out the actor that played Michael murdered his wife in real life and is in jail for life 🤢   So much for that trip down memory lane!  

9 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Since you were a diehard Bulls fan and started this thread, do you remember this movie at all?

I sort of remember it from my high school days.  I thought at the time it was cheesy but enjoyable.  

Re-watching parts of it now does bring back some nostalgia, but yeah its not a really well made movie lol.  Then I found out the actor that played Michael murdered his wife in real life and is in jail for life 🤢   So much for that trip down memory lane!  

No I don't remember this movie at all lol.  Space Jam on the other hand....