TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

And so, with the 107th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select:

Darnay Holmes, CB, UCLA

Ice was getting very thin for corners capable of playing press man which is necessary in the Todd Bowles defence. He is my #101 player so he fits nicely here value wise. 

5 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Did I miss something? Are we doing 4 rounds?

unofficially in the google sheet, yes :)

We've got 4 big boards with over 150 players and 146 picks through the 4th round, so anyone can reference if needed!

Edited by BuffaloHokie13
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

With the 108th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Washington Redskins select Alton Robinson, DE/OLB, Syracuse!

The Skins needs another pass rusher opposite of Ryan Kerrigan. Alton Robinson is a raw, fast-twitch EDGE rusher that has everything you’d want in a prospect. Great athlete, great first step, terrifying force of nature off of the edge.

Easy pick! Done.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Victory Formation said:

With the 108th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Washington Redskins select Alton Robinson, DE/OLB, Syracuse!

The Skins needs another pass rusher opposite of Ryan Kerrigan. Alton Robinson is a raw, fast-twitch EDGE rusher that has everything you’d want in a prospect. Great athlete, great first step, terrifying force of nature off of the edge.

Easy pick! Done.

Almost as though they had a need for Chase Young isn't it? ;)

With the 109th pick in the 2020 draft, the Motor City Lions select Kindle Vildor, CB, Georgia Southern.

We may have reached and picked a guy that could have been available in the 5th round but **** it, we wanted him, we got him.

I'm not really sure who's picking after me so I'll leave that up to the commish.

• Haha (+1) 1