Raspberry Cheesecake cookies from Subway

Teddy KGB

These are hands down the king of the cookie crown right ? 

Subway pretty much stinks but the Raspberry Cheesecake cookies are the truth.   

Had 1 yesterday, if I ordered 6 I’d no doubt eat them all.  

Oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip can’t compete.   

https://boulderlocavore.com/raspberry-cheesecake-cookies-recipe/

Edited by Teddy KGB

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Negative.  I get a sandwich at Subway once in a great while.  I’ll keep an eye out for them. Wait, is Subway open?

my theory on subway is that people only go there out of desperation.

Eg, get off at a remote exit on the highway and the only place to eat for miles is a subway; driving rainstorm and subway is a quick shot right on the corner; total shutdown of all other restaurants due to global pandemic and yet there is a light on in subway. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

my theory on subway is that people only go there out of desperation.

Eg, get off at a remote exit on the highway and the only place to eat for miles is a subway; driving rainstorm and subway is a quick shot right on the corner; total shutdown of all other restaurants due to global pandemic and yet there is a light on in subway. 

Agreed.  One of the schools I do some contract work at is in the middle of nowhere.  Only place to get anything to eat is a gas station Subway about 5 miles away.  I always try to pack a lunch when I go out there, but once or twice a year I’ll hit up the Subway.  It’s not horrible, but I wouldn’t choose to go there if I wasn’t starving and desperate.

My wife and I always get the Cranberry-raisin-white chocolate chips cookie dough when we are up near the Mennonite outlet around Penn-Yann.

We we get home and bake those..............it is heaven.

Gay enough ?

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/11/2020 at 9:37 AM, Teddy KGB said:

These are hands down the king of the cookie crown right ? 

Subway pretty much stinks but the Raspberry Cheesecake cookies are the truth.   

Had 1 yesterday, if I ordered 6 I’d no doubt eat them all.  

Oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip can’t compete.   

https://boulderlocavore.com/raspberry-cheesecake-cookies-recipe/

Yes!!  I agree 100%.
There’s a few Subways that are connected to gas stations so when I fill up, I’ll go in and buy 3 cookies.  They’re definitely the best on the market.

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yes!!  I agree 100%.
There’s a few Subways that are connected to gas stations so when I fill up, I’ll go in and buy 3 cookies.  They’re definitely the best on the market.

I’m not a huge sweets guy but these cookies are the truth.   

Other sweets that make the cut are chocolate covered rainbow cake and carrot cake.