The Big Gamble: Hydroxychloroquine

On 9/19/2022 at 4:24 PM, B-Man said:

"Comprehension" ?

I said that you were obsessed with the disproof of Hydroxychloroquine, certainly not with me.

and as for the "search" that took all of three minutes, you have quite the history so it was relatively simple.

Hoax.  You said that I was obsessed with "anyone . . ."

50 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You said that I was obsessed with "anyone . . ."

Again, comprehension issues.

The complete quote.

Your obsession with anyone supporting the use of hydroxychloroquine was patently obvious, you "infected" every thread with it.

Not with me.

(It's like arguing with a five year old)

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Again, comprehension issues.

The complete quote.

Your obsession with anyone supporting the use of hydroxychloroquine was patently obvious, you "infected" every thread with it.

Not with me.

(It's like arguing with a five year old)

So you don’t support the use of HCQ?  And didn’t when it was the rage among your culty pals?  Fair enough.  It’s good to know that you acknowledge that Doc’s theory about the efficacy of HCQ as a COVID treatment is a hoax.  

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So you don’t support the use of HCQ?  And didn’t when it was the rage among your culty pals?  Fair enough.  It’s good to know that you acknowledge that Doc’s theory about the efficacy of HCQ as a COVID treatment is a hoax.  

Tell us again how dangerous it is, as told to you by your masters.

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  It’s ineffective with respect to COVID. 

Hoax. Hydroxychloroquine was discredited because of concerns about toxicity and safety, not efficacy.  Even though the medication accounts for almost 25% of monthly prescriptions written and filled for the US inflammation market.  The problem was big pharma couldn't fatten up on COVID at the taxpayers expense with a 10 cent treatment.     

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/20/2022 at 10:55 AM, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not a biologist. 😉

But I did misspeak…zinc bolsters your immune system. Which is why so many Covid treatments also included it as a supplement. 

Technically, what do you mean by "bolsters your immune system"? I'm reading this as the kind of general bs statement that some practioner of homeopathy might say, as an example. Also, what does any of that have to do with HCQ or curing covid? @Doc can you weigh in here with your unbiased medical opinion?

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Your masters love how simple minded you are.  That's no hoax.

Your hypocratic oath feels shame, and rightfully so.

6 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Technically, what do you mean by "bolsters your immune system"? I'm reading this as the kind of general bs statement that some practioner of homeopathy might say, as an example. Also, what does any of that have to do with HCQ or curing covid? @Doc can you weigh in here with your unbiased medical opinion?

HCQ allows for zinc to enter the cell and zinc is what kills the virus.

6 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Your hypocratic oath feels shame, and rightfully so.

Your status as a human feels shame, and rightfully so.

• 1 year later...