The Thread To Vent On Nancy Pelosi & Her Hubris

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Tibsy unaware of the thread title..............?

Oh, I'm sure he knows. He's working overtime trying to derail the thread though, since it reflects badly on his "team".

Party before country, after all.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

Twitter will shut it down for hate speech or an error will delete it before the day is over.

It's already gone, and #SenateRepublicans is trending.

No surprise. But we know who's letting people die right now. The same people who always love watching Americans die. I'm sure they'll explain later how it was all caused by a Youtube video.

Embarrassing times to be a Democrat. Simply embarrassing. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Party before country, after all.

That sums up you Trumpers 

The Democratic plan is just smarter anyway. Help the workers to increase consumer spending. 

Bailing out corporations is a last resort. 

You're an idiot.

That makes you  even worse than an idiot. lol! 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Like I said, the country is watching. Everyone. Even those who are politically inactive for 99% of the year outside election day. 

?

It's been awhile since you cycled through your list of idiocy to get back to "double dumbass pork chop on you!"

But it's just true, if I'm dumb, then you are obviously dumber. It's just a fact, dummy :) 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Rumors on the Hill: Pelosi had signed off on the bill until she learned 5 GOP senators got the virus. Then, thinking the GOP no longer had the votes, she blew up the deal. 

If that's real, and it sounds like it is, she should be tarred and feathered for real.

@Gary Busey

Look at what our little propaganda bot was spewing earlier today 

Just now, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Nancy Pelosi really pissing me off with her bs games. People are struggling out there. Help them out!

It's her pattern. She did it in 2009 too.

She doesn't care about her constituents, let alone citizens who aren't in her district. She cares about power alone. That's why she'll lose.

• Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That sums up you Trumpers 

The Democratic plan is just smarter anyway. Help the workers to increase consumer spending. 

Bailing out corporations is a last resort. 

Lol without a lot of those corporations, many workers wouldn’t have jobs. You need both. Consumers and businesses are taking a big hit right now. 

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Lol without a lot of those corporations, many workers wouldn’t have jobs. You need both. Consumers and businesses are taking a big hit right now. 

I agree. But the people should get money without restrictions, the businesses on the other hand have to use the money in the public interest and not to hand out huge bonuses to their CEOs. And no way should Trump control half a trillion dollars to do as he pleases, that's right out. 

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's her pattern. She did it in 2009 too.

She doesn't care about her constituents, let alone citizens who aren't in her district. She cares about power alone. That's why she'll lose.

DR, do you have a link to the House's (or the Senate D's) bill? Couldn't find it on the house.gov website.  You usually seem to find these pretty effectively.  TIA.  :beer: