Wendy’s Breakfast and The BFC

Teddy KGB

Day 1 Ran into Wendy’s for breakfast and it was way better than expected. 

The sausage, egg, and cheese was better than mom and pops coffee shop offerings. Hopefully they keep the “breakfast fries” as an all day  option.  

Day 2 The BFC at Hardee’s/Carl’s Jr     

Not a fan of Hardee’s bland burgers normally but was in a hurry and it was there. 

When you cover a burger in a huge fried cheese that drips all over they are much better. 

Thumbs up to both of these.   

Edited by Teddy KGB

19 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Breakfast Baconator wasn't bad.  Wendys should look into biscuits or bagels instead of a standard hamburger bun for breakfast

Hit me with a BFC review.     Kind of a monstrosity but kinda good as well.  

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Hopefully they keep the “breakfast fries” as an all day  option.  

I had those several years ago when I was at one of the few Wendy's that still did breakfast. I said then, if they ever put these on the regular menu, I'm never getting fries again. 

Looking forward to trying them again, along with the Breakfast Baconator. 

• Like (+1) 1

I eat in a fast food restaurant maybe 5 times a year. Today I had to get somewhere quick and was just famished. Figured I'd try Wendy's new "America's Favorite Breakfast". (Really? You've been serving breakfast for 5 minutes and you're already America's favorite. Fortunately it's just too stupid too even be misleading.)

Bacon, egg and cheese on a croissant.

Small sandwich with maybe 2 half pieces of bacon. That and a small coffee was $5 and change.

It sucked. Don't care that it was small. I don't much care that it was overpriced. I care that it sucked.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, The Dean said:

I eat in a fast food restaurant maybe 5 times a year. Today I had to get somewhere quick and was just famished. Figured I'd try Wendy's new "America's Favorite Breakfast". (Really? You've been serving breakfast for 5 minutes and you're already America's favorite. Fortunately it's just too stupid too even be misleading.)

Bacon, egg and cheese on a croissant.

Small sandwich with maybe 2 half pieces of bacon. That and a small coffee was $5 and change.

It sucked. Don't care that it was small. I don't much care that it was overpriced. I care that it sucked.

Traveling is when we stop at fast food places.  

I normally never eat breakfast at a fast food joint.  I had a team in for mandatory OT this past Saturday.  I came in, as well, and went to McDonald's to buy a bunch of different breakfast items.  Gotta tell ya .... the $2 Sausage McMuffin is pretty solid.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, /dev/null said:

For the third time in about a week, somebody at work mentioned the breakfast baconator.  When people hear breakfast baconayor at work, itturns into an office order for 20+

I've been wanting to get one since they started a few weeks ago, but none of the Wendy's in my area are on my route to work. I'd be going pretty far out of my way to get one. 

13 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I've been wanting to get one since they started a few weeks ago, but none of the Wendy's in my area are on my route to work. I'd be going pretty far out of my way to get one. 

Just get word out at the office that there exists such a thing as a breakfast baconator.  Soon you will have attracted enough coworkers to nominate somebody to make an office run.