NASCAR is not a sport

If NASCAR is a sport, and the driver's are atlhletes, then driving through West Virginia on I-79 through those S-curves in the hills, going 85MPH, at 11:30pm (which was hour 17 of my drive), while holding a cigarette in my left hand, changing between the two available radio stations with the right hand, steering with my knee, all while more hopped up on Red Bull than a cocain addict should win me a gold freaking medal.

In other words... I'm back in Buffalo. Lock up your daughters.

:D

If NASCAR is a sport, and the driver's are atlhletes, then driving through West Virginia on I-79 through those S-curves in the hills, going 85MPH, at 11:30pm (which was hour 17 of my drive), while holding a cigarette in my left hand, changing between the two available radio stations with the right hand, steering with my knee, all while more hopped up on Red Bull than a cocain addict should win me a gold freaking medal.

306525[/snapback]

Change your location under your avatar. You're not from WPB anymore! :D

306525[/snapback]

You could have murdered one with your driving braggadocio.

Lucky you didn't get a ticket... over 80 is Reckless Driving in most locales. Ouch.

How and "what" is that Red Bull stuff? I see it everywhere.

You have returned to the land of milk and honey. Jealous, I am.

Lucky you didn't get a ticket... over 80 is Reckless Driving in most locales.  Ouch.

How and "what" is that Red Bull stuff?  I see it everywhere.

You have returned to the land of milk and honey.  Jealous, I am.

306582[/snapback]

Red Bull and it's competitors contain a good amount of the amino acid, taurine, and caffeine. In combination with alcohol, it has been implicated as a contributor to heart failures and mortalities.

Search the web, there are references.

Red Bull and it's competitors contain a good amount of the amino acid, taurine, and caffeine. In combination with alcohol, it has been implicated as a contributor to heart failures and mortalities.

Search the web, there are references.

306590[/snapback]

I like Red Bull, Grey Goose, and Grand Marnier

Red Bull and Malibu is good too

306525[/snapback]

i'm sure all of Buffalo will be on the look out for that PETA sticker on a pink Peugot

with FLA plates :D

while holding a cigarette in my left hand, changing between the two available radio stations with the right hand, steering with my knee, all while more hopped up on Red Bull than a cocain addict should win me a gold freaking medal.

306525[/snapback]

You animal, you. No worries here. Mine's in Florida :D