I’ve Banned China

Irv

26 minutes ago, Irv said:

China has now joined “challenges” on my banned list.  Frankly, I’m sick of this bat eating, virus starting country.  I feel sorry for those who live there.  

Should we ban Miller beer because some nut killed 7 people in the  factory and we may be sick of gun toting mental nuts.

I am not Asian...but I know some incredible Chinese people who I would defend from this type of discriminary rhetoric.

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

Should we ban Miller beer because some nut killed 7 people in the  factory and we may be sick of gun toting mental nuts.

I am not Asian...but I know some incredible Chinese people who I would defend from this type of discriminary rhetoric.

You’re right. I updated post before you did.  My dislike is towards the government not the people.  

12 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

I bet not one of them is a good driver.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

For the record I've banned Miller beer in 2006.

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I bet not one of them is a good driver.

Funny...My nephew's wife is from China. Took a few years but her parents are now legal residents of the US and live with them. My nephew is the only one in the house that drives.

On 2/27/2020 at 10:02 PM, Augie said:

Irv has crossed a line. Don’t be surprised if he disappears from the interwebs.........................or possibly gets elected as President. 

That would be an improvement.

At least if we pray hard enough April will get here fast and the warmth will kill the virus. ?