The Roger Stone Case

Tiberius

On 2/23/2020 at 12:02 PM, njbuff said:

Another thing that the common folk will ask about this is............

Why is Roger Stone going to jail for lying about something that’s a total lie (Russian collusion delusion)?

Since when is being an unlikable dick with NO criminal record tantamount to a prison sentence?

It will help morons like the author of this post to keep the russia - mueller narrative up their sleeve to bring up when

they have nothing else.

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The whole thing is just nuts.

...perhaps a judge trying to save face?......could first step have been lowering the prison sentence?......need Counselor KOKO 78 on this one......aren't opposing counsels responsible for vetting prospective jurors?.....I've been on juries and the potential judge had zero input.......OR.....am I wrong??.....

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...perhaps a judge trying to save face?......could first step have been lowering the prison sentence?......need Counselor KOKO 78 on this one......aren't opposing counsels responsible for vetting prospective jurors?.....I've been on juries and the potential judge had zero input.......OR.....am I wrong??.....

I would say that I should just leave all of this to the legal experts, but the system is politically corrupt nowadays that we can't trust them.

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Not sure how involved the judge is in federal jury trials, though I do know it's tougher to toss a juror than a state-level trial.

However, trying to go through the social media history of well over a dozen prospective jurors, in the span of a couple minutes, is virtually impossible.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Not sure how involved the judge is in federal jury trials, though I do know it's tougher to toss a juror than a state-level trial.

However, trying to go through the social media history of well over a dozen prospective jurors, in the span of a couple minutes, is virtually impossible.

...so a double standard as in Federal vs State level?....how shocking......

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
PJUSYKST5II6VAGOG6UNIJTMBE.jpg

BREAKING NEWS
The ruling came after President Trump issued public statements stoking controversy over his confidant’s case by attacking the integrity of the judge, jurors, federal prosecutors and the judicial system.