The Roger Stone Case

Tiberius

Obviously Trump wants this guy to get off easy. He is putting pressure on everyone he can to get the sentence reduced, or perhaps he is just signaling his base that this is the new fight and when the corrupt pardon comes, as it will, it's ok, so keep up the dirty work going into November. 

Now it looks like the fore person in the jury, in the Roger Stone case, had significant bias. Add that to everything else, and this is not looking good for the “Justice” Department. @foxandfriends @FoxNews

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 13, 2020

“Is this the Judge that put Paul Manafort in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT, something that not even mobster Al Capone had to endure?” Trump wrote, sharing another tweet that named Jackson. “How did she treat Crooked Hillary Clinton? Just asking!”

In an early-morning tweet Tuesday, Trump lambasted the proposed punishment as “a miscarriage of justice!”

25 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

unicorn1315669226.jpg

Your fantasy post? 

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Oh *****! Tibs found the silver bullet! Quick! Get this to Nancy, wake her up if you need to- she actually operates better when hungover. If it happens quick we can get the impeachment going before the weekend!

You don't think its wrong just because he is a Republican? I mean, what? 

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I see reading comprehension (and general comprehension) is still difficult for you. 

I see avoiding a question is something you know how to do. And I read fine, obviously you dolt. Your insults are even stupid. 

The NY Bar association has written a letter to Congress and others about this dangerous situation: 

The letter begins:

We write to express our deep concerns about the impartial administration of justice in connection with the prosecution of Roger Stone in federal court in Washington, D.C., and to call for immediate investigations by Congress and by the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General. Recent actions by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, a component of the United States Department of Justice, raise serious questions about whether the Department of Justice is making prosecutorial decisions based not on neutral principles but in order to protect President Trump’s supporters and friends. In our criminal justice system, a single standard must apply to all who are accused or convicted of violating the law — unequal treatment based on political influence is to be deplored in all cases but is especially dangerous if it emanates from the presidency.

Instead, the bar says this appears “from all external circumstances to be an instance of President Trump and Attorney General [William P.] Barr acting in concert to protect Stone from punishment.” 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

This is awesome news!  Thanks for letting us know Tibs.  

All Hail Dictator Trump!!! 

Ya know, I get mocking the panic.  There is nothing that has happened anywhere near real dictatorship so yuck it up.

The problem as I see it and why the panic is more warranted than you may consider, is because the right dismisses EVERY Trump questionable act as not a big deal.  There is absolutely no evidence that Republicans can or will control Trump's impulses and he is doubtlessly impulsive and vindictive.  If you see any Congressional Republican that will call out Trump if you goes too far, please name him.  Anyone that does is immediately vilified, excommunicated,  and not to be believed. (for example, Mitt)

If you feared that Trump may now start using the Justice Dept to attack his opponents - political, media, and personal - you might understand the concern a bit better.  It is sort of like looking at a runaway truck that is heading downhill and wondering who and how can it be stopped.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

That's the New York CITY bar, not the New York Bar Association.

Oh no!!

8 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Ya know, I get mocking the panic.  There is nothing that has happened anywhere near real dictatorship so yuck it up.

The problem as I see it and why the panic is more warranted than you may consider, is because the right dismisses EVERY Trump questionable act as not a big deal.  There is absolutely no evidence that Republicans can or will control Trump's impulses and he is doubtlessly impulsive and vindictive.  If you see any Congressional Republican that will call out Trump if you goes too far, please name him.  Anyone that does is immediately vilified, excommunicated,  and not to be believed. (for example, Mitt)

If you feared that Trump may now start using the Justice Dept to attack his opponents - political, media, and personal - you might understand the concern a bit better.  It is sort of like looking at a runaway truck that is heading downhill and wondering who and how can it be stopped.

Yup, next up, totally stealing the next election, or declaring it was stolen by illegals voting.