Another Breaking Bad spin off? Flynn is the new Heizenberg?

45 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

i don't remember him at all, how is he important?

image.thumb.jpeg.8a6be35b2a8d187c3ea2fa3be5b0633d.jpeg

Spoiler alert if you haven’t seen BB or El Camino.

Robert Forster played the vacuum repair guy who could “disappear” people.  I need a new dust filter for my Hoover MaxExtract PressurePro model 60 - can you help me with that? 

He's the guy who stowed Saul and WW in his basement In BB last episode or two and took Walter to the cabin at the end - brought him food and his cancer med.  He also helped Jesse in El Camino.

5 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.8a6be35b2a8d187c3ea2fa3be5b0633d.jpeg

Spoiler alert if you haven’t seen BB or El Camino.

Robert Forster played the vacuum repair guy who could “disappear” people.  I need a new dust filter for my Hoover MaxExtract PressurePro model 60 - can you help me with that? 

He's the guy who stowed Saul and WW in his basement In BB last episode or two and took Walter to the cabin at the end - brought him food and his cancer med.  He also helped Jesse in El Camino.

ok now i remember.

Just looked him up, he lived in Rochester.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

14 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Maybe they’ll also bring back Mad Men, set in current times.

Don and Roger debating how to measure the firm’s emotional intelligence in the company survey.

Couldn't do it, would barely get past the opening theme/credits. Show starts, Don and Roger open their mouths and the next scene is police leading them away through a crowd of #METOO activists outside the office doors........

Imo the only way you could do another spinoff (outside of better call Saul) is if you were to somehow continue the story of Jesse pink man, but with the El Camino movie, I don't know what would happen. Not that the movie completely ended the story, but you'd have to come up with something creative I guess 

On 1/31/2020 at 12:53 PM, May Day 10 said:

IMO, that plot line stinks and would hurt the integrity of the show.  

I'll watch this show right after I finish the Real Housewives of Albuquerque: Skylar's Revenge. 

On 1/31/2020 at 2:17 PM, KD in CA said:

The whiny son is going to run the meth empire?  Ehhh.....some things are better left alone.

"I am the one who nu-nuh-nuh-nuuuuuuuhhhhh.....knocks!"  Great television!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Steptide said:

Imo the only way you could do another spinoff (outside of better call Saul) is if you were to somehow continue the story of Jesse pink man, but with the El Camino movie, I don't know what would happen. Not that the movie completely ended the story, but you'd have to come up with something creative I guess 

It always rubbed me the wrong way... like somehow making it to Alaska suddenly means he's free forever?  As if they don't have TV's or watch the news out there and no one will question why this scarred up kid suddenly shows up.  And he just doesn't strike me as someone who will abandon all human socialization and go live with wolves or something.  To me his fate is even more up-in-the-air than it was before the movie.