Every State's Least Favorite State

/dev/null

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Don't hate anybody

Okay Pumpkin! You got 2,500 miles of front yard ocean as a buffer zone. Talk to me when Cali drifts off towards you!

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

DOn't skeptical face me, my state doesn't hate anybody

I watched the Brady Bunch in Hawaii episode.  They don't put mojo on tiki's for nothing.  

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

All about Rhode Island.

I think it was that SOB Roger Williams, they didn't chase, run him off him far enough, like to Jersey.

And of course colonial claims were due west following latitude lines I believe

Connecticut teamed up w/R.Island to share straight northern border. Connecticut's western colonial claim was actually the Western Reserve in Ohio... Cleveland area before relinquishing it early to the old Northwest territory. But, yeah... So MA can float off easier!  LoL...

Heard that about CT when I lived there for a few years. They hate Massholes too.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Any coincidence the Civil War started there!

Yeah... It ain't so hard to tell they hate industrious Northerners.  They lost too.

No we overcrowded their towns

It's interesting, and maybe very modern day too.  Have to say, born & raised in Buffalo, moved to N VA, then Seattle, then Chicago, then Houston, then back to Seattle then back to Virginia.  Can't really say I found any favs.  Made it thru a CAT V hurricane in Houston in 83, then a CAT III in Virginia in 2003.  Couple of earthquakes and a volcanic eruption while in Seattle.  Obviously we all know about the weather stories in Buffalo.

Texas and Washington did not have state income tax but they found a whole list of ways to make up for that, so no real advantage there.  All things considered, nothing really stands out as a favorite state.