Hedge

13 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

South Korea 51,000,000
Italy 60,000,000
Spain 46,000,000
France 65,000,000
Germany 83,000,000
UK

Yeah, I'm sure none of them would have liked to administer 2 million tests...

However, since you are such an expert on the topic. Please enlighten us on the logistics of manufacturing, distributing, and administering 2 million tests.

Please, we would all love to learn from you.

We'll wait

If you want to look at deaths per capita wouldn't it make sense to look at tests per capita?

Why would you focus on deaths per capita but then only focus on the raw number of tests needed?

The US has 4-8 times the resources and man power as any of those countries. You're not offering an apples to apples comparison. 

5 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

The US has 4-8 times the resources and man power as any of those countries. You're not offering an apples to apples comparison. 

So, you have no clue either?

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I'm excited to see the next thing you pivot to.

Says the man who amazed us all with his intellectually stunning analysis of the UAE as a shining example of what the US could be.....

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Sure, the United States should be prepared for testing of every disease and virus to come out of a Chinese wet market. Makes total sense to me.

We should, at the very least, be able to match the readiness and preparedness of countries with a fraction of the resources that the United States possesses.  

The fact that we are falling short in this regard lays squarely on the shoulders of this administration.  If this loser did in fact inherit a broken system, then he had 3+ years to fix it but chose not to.  

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Different crowd at the presser today. That's a lot of chest metals. I wonder if the press will behave?

CNN doesn't take this live anymore? Wow. Just reaffirms their total bias, and reaffirms them as an arm of the Democratic party. Do you think if Obama was in office, that they wouldn't be taking his pressers live? They are denying their viewers, albeit a small number, vital information.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Capco said:

We should, at the very least, be able to match the readiness and preparedness of countries with a fraction of the resources that the United States possesses.  

The fact that we are falling short in this regard lays squarely on the shoulders of this administration.  If this loser did in fact inherit a broken system, then he had 3+ years to fix it but chose not to.  

It's funny how the least informed posters out there (of which Capco has proven time and time again to be one) have no understanding of federalism and how our system is supposed to operate. 

It's almost as if they've been under-educated about how our republic intentionally for years. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

So, you have no clue either?

Says the man who amazed us all with his intellectually stunning analysis of the UAE as a shining example of what the US could be.....

If you think big pharma can't produce an existing test for a disease, you should probably short all of their stock.

Edited by BullBuchanan

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's funny how the least informed posters out there (of which Capco has proven time and time again to be one) have no understanding of federalism and how our system is supposed to operate. 

It's almost as if they've been under-educated about how our republic intentionally for years. 

So the system falls short when put to the test in times of crises?  Sounds like a great system.  The best out there, in fact.  

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Gen Milley may want to layoff the caffeine. Although, you  tell him that, not me.

That delivery style is why soldiers I know react this way to Milley pretty much 24/7: 

Wwi soldier GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 minutes ago, Capco said:

So the system falls short when put to the test in times of crises?  Sounds like a great system.  The best out there, in fact.  

Local>>>>State>>>Federal

That's the order of importance to your day-to-day life, especially in times of crisis. It's not the inverse, no matter how much prog-fascists like you wish it were. 

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

If you think big pharma can't produce an existing test for a disease, you should probably short all of their stock.

If you think they can do it overnight at the drop of a hat -- with the regulations they operate under -- then you're more uninformed than I have you credit for. 

(for those not watching)

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Actually, I do think they can. I think they have produced tests, are producing tests, and will continue producing tests. We just differ on what we believe in terms of what could have/should have been done and when.

Well, just a few of the many things we disagree on :D

• Like (+1) 1