The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

At least 10 states set seven-day coronavirus records today: Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Utah, Wisconsin and Wyoming. 

In other words: “There are very few places where things are stable and going down.”  

https://t.co/TzmEiXDwTq

Trump calls this turning the corner.

8 hours ago, Kemp said:

At least 10 states set seven-day coronavirus records today: Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Utah, Wisconsin and Wyoming. 

In other words: “There are very few places where things are stable and going down.”  

https://t.co/TzmEiXDwTq

Trump calls this turning the corner.

It’s all in the way you look at statistics Kemp. This was also the first week in many months where the daily death toll never reached 1,000. And remember, those figures include the midweek spike when they roll in the deaths from over the weekend. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s all in the way you look at statistics Kemp. This was also the first week in many months where the daily death toll never reached 1,000. And remember, those figures include the midweek spike when they roll in the deaths from over the weekend. 

2 weeks until the virus is over with, anyway, right Deek?

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So, you actually believe America has turned the corner on the virus?

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Ahhhh, the old "feigned ignorance" response by Kemp.

A standard for him.

😃

Are you sure it's feigned?

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

once Uncle Joe is in the White House. 

Well then it will go on forever

Just now, Kemp said:

So, you actually believe America has turned the corner on the virus?

Yes and no. The virus is a contagious disease that moves through the population once infected. We’ve seen it move across the country from state to state. It’s yet to wipe out anything, anywhere. There’s no doubt there are areas that’ll take their turn next, but thankfully we’re much better at treating it now than we were in March.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Close....but I didn’t say the virus would be over, just that the media hysteria would end once Uncle Joe is in the White House. 

Wrong. You even stress your stupidity by an all caps ALL OF THIS!

Let me clear up your confusion. ALL OF THIS goes away on the second Wednesday in November...bank on it!

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Wrong. You even stress your stupidity by an all caps ALL OF THIS!

Let me clear up your confusion. ALL OF THIS goes away on the second Wednesday in November...bank on it!

Thanks! I believe my point was clear. ALL OF THIS was a reference to the media hysteria. Don’t be an arse!