The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

4 hours ago, shoshin said:

I don't see this as being about beating Trump, though more of those living in fear are on the side of Biden. 

People who fear living have always been on the side of the left.

Did your child's university give you any tuition refund now that everything is online?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because most people are literate and able to think for themselves when presented with evidence. You should try becoming better at both, you might surprise yourself ;) :beer: 

You mean all ten of your handles circle jerking w each other?

Just now, BillStime said:

You mean all ten of your handles circle jerking w each other?

No other handles for me. I had one but it's gone, from long ago (we come in peace), and never used it to cross post. Sorry to prove you wrong (again). 

Aren't you behind in your meme count for the day? Such a slacker :lol: 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

No other handles for me. I had one but it's gone, from long ago (we come in peace), and never used it to cross post. Sorry to prove you wrong (again). 

Aren't you behind in your meme count for the day? Such a slacker :lol: 

image.thumb.jpeg.3435eafeefd8245c10b387c764e684d4.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

The virus skipped children from February thru July.

The pattern of the virus appears to follow a "what needs to and will absolutely grab the public's attention at the moment" pattern.  

Truly fascinating.  

In late November it will move to the "Christmas shoppers at risk in congested malls" phase.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because most people are literate and able to think for themselves when presented with evidence. You should try becoming better at both, you might surprise yourself ;) :beer: 

Some people don't care a wit about human/child trafficking. Some of those people are no doubt pedophiles themselves.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not the thread for it but that’s untrue. The Russians, the criminals, the terrorists, the Leftist pedophile army, the hordes coming to burn your  bibles. Plenty of fear peddling on the right too. Each side just believes their fears more.  

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Did your child's university give you any tuition refund now that everything is online?

They said they did but what they gave “back” was the tuition raise in place for 2020. 3.9% of 56K. 

Edited by shoshin

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

They also believe they can micromanage every aspect of our lives.  I've said this before, is it really surprising people that think they can control the Earth's temperature can also micromanage a virus?

I think it's also accurate to say people who are miserable (assuming no serious fiscal or health issue) are absolutely leftists.  Inherently miserable people.  

And they want everyone to be as miserable as they are.  

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Slowly the mainstream beginning to acknowledge the 20% immunity threshold....with caveats and much caution of course!  

But it's a start.

Best to wait 86-96 days until the MSM studies this one. Never know how many hanging chads will need to be found first.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Slowly the mainstream beginning to acknowledge the 20% immunity threshold....with caveats and much caution of course!  

But it's a start.

There is a cost that in-the-box conventional mainstream thinkers aren't able to comprehend.  The cost of freedom, the liberties that it affords and the residual effects that come with it.    

As what has been said from almost the beginning, open up the economy, open up pretty much everything and protect the most vulnerable.   When you factor in everything, this is the best approach.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I just want to play ice hockey man, but this thing is too far gone.  A decent chunk of the guys I play with are never going to play again.  They are in their 40s/50s and are convinced they have 2-3 co-mingling comorbidities and will die if they ever catch it.  The data clearly shows they are more likely to die sitting around and not exercising, but what do I know.

The media has done their job with the constant fear peddling.  Excellence in reporting.  Pulitzers will definitely go to the authors with the most fear consistently baked in.

• Sad 1

On 8/11/2020 at 6:21 AM, Kemp said:

"And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that."

You just presented the evidence. He asked if we could inject disinfectant. 

He asked his team about treatments that are possible and under research.  To which Bryan responded, we will look at it.

Was it typical Trumpian bungling of a topic?  Yes. 

Was it Trump recommending drinking bleach?  Far from it.

The fact that you have to stretch the outrage to bring up 4 people who drank sanitizers to get drunk continues to prove your stupidity. 

BTW, does this product meet the definition of ingested sanitizer?  

What is Nozin?

Ethanol (sometimes called rubbing alcohol) is an antiseptic that decreases bacteria on surfaces.

The nose is a reservoir for bacteria that escape typical hygiene protocols such as hand washing.  Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® antiseptic equips health professionals, patients and individuals with a safe and effective nasal shield that helps decrease bacteria on nasal vestibule skin. Importantly, Nozin Nasal Sanitizer antiseptic is clinically shown to reduce nasal bacteria carriage without antibiotics.

Edited by GG

1 minute ago, GG said:

He asked his team about treatments that are possible and under research.  To which Bryan responded, we will look at it.

Was it typical Trumpian bungling of a topic?  Yes. 

Was it Trump recommending drinking bleach?  Far from it.

The fact that you have to stretch the outrage to bring up 4 people who drank sanitizers to get drunk continues to prove your stupidity. 

Keep bending backward like this you will snap your spine. 

3 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Keep bending backward like this you will snap your spine. 

Here's the usual pattern

Trump says something stupid

TDS amplifies the stupidity by suggesting he said something else which is far worse

Normal people dispute the mischaracterization

TDS lose their minds

Gary, you are a demented human.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1