The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

57 minutes ago, Magox said:

Arizona is clearly on the downward trend.

Very good news.

The good news about AZ is that it started a couple weeks before FL and TX, so it should be just ahead of them by a few weeks. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, shoshin said:

The good news about AZ is that it started a couple weeks before FL and TX, so it should be just ahead of them by a few weeks. 

Yes, but Florida seems to be behind Texas.  The turn they are making appears to be in the earlier stages of their plateau.   Texas seems like it may have turned the corner, still need a few more days for that to look definitive.  But Arizona definitely looks like it is on the right path.   The drop in hospitalizations is pretty precipitous.  I just don't get their high positive test rate.  It has to be that they are largely testing people who are symptomatic and not some of the sweeps that Florida conducts.

1 hour ago, Magox said:

Yes, but Florida seems to be behind Texas.  The turn they are making appears to be in the earlier stages of their plateau.   Texas seems like it may have turned the corner, still need a few more days for that to look definitive.  But Arizona definitely looks like it is on the right path.   The drop in hospitalizations is pretty precipitous.  I just don't get their high positive test rate.  It has to be that they are largely testing people who are symptomatic and not some of the sweeps that Florida conducts.

Arizona’s tests are in decline at the same time their cases and hosp dropped. I don’t think I’ve seen that elsewhere. It could be slow results from backed up labs. 

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Florida reports 12,444 new infections and 133 more dead Americans.

Our friend Governor DeathSantis is getting away with MURDER by not only not ordering a lock down but also not even enforcing mandating face masks.

GOP = death cult

Whatever California is doing.

That's definitely what Florida should do.

Hmmm. ......beginning to look like we have some very inconvenient data emerging here in the U.S. that prove the draconian b.s. lockdowns and stay at home were almost completely pointless.  

55 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hmmm. ......beginning to look like we have some very inconvenient data emerging here in the U.S. that prove the draconian b.s. lockdowns and stay at home were almost completely pointless.  

Are those the latest talking points coming out of the GOPigs?

Edited by BillStime

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

But the positive thing is helped our doctors, nurses, everyone understand this virus more and how to help people out. 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Laughable - this guy was posting via numerous handles the past 30 days

Care to enlighten us as to how you deduced this assumption ?

Edited by I am the egg man