The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

On 12/12/2021 at 5:42 AM, Chef Jim said:

I never said it took time or was inconvenient.  Getting boosted is not living your life as usual and if you get this one how many more will you be lining up for at the insistence of the government and the media?  

You can joust with imaginary windmills all day long Chef. I’m ‘old’ and just not into the Covid drama. I see absolutely nothing wrong with voluntarily getting vaccinated. On the other hand I’m completely against the government mandating it. 

Edited by SoCal Deek

31 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You can joust with imaginary windmills all day long Chef. I’m ‘old’ and just not into the Covid drama. I see absolutely nothing wrong with voluntarily getting vaccinated. On the other hand I’m completely against the government mandating it. 

How do you feel about mandatory masks?   It starts tomorrow so get ready.  And it’s in place for 30 days??  WTF is that supposed to accomplish?  

So much for the great reopening pretty boy Gavin so giddily announced this past summer. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

ABOUT TIME: 

Still No Deaths From Omicron, And Americans Are Getting On With Their Lives.

While corporate media outlets panicked and revived permanent pandemic narratives and talk of more lockdowns, a new poll from CBS News and YouGov found that of 1,731 people surveyed, 81 percent said they have not rearranged plans because of the Omicron variant or the hype surrounding it. In fact, a majority said they still plan to keep their normal holiday traditions and routines. Sixty-eight percent still plan to “gather with friends and family,” 64 percent said they will do their Christmas shopping in person, and 52 percent said they will eat in a restaurant.

Only 17 percent of those surveyed said they were “very concerned about Omicron,” while about 42 percent said they were not concerned at all about Omicron despite the initial media and bureaucracy-induced panic about it.

These Americans’ thoughts on Omicron are validated by the data. As it turns out, not one single COVID-19-related death in the U.S. from Dec. 1-8 was found to be caused by the Omicron variant. As of Friday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that of the 43 people infected with the Omicron strain of COVID, most cases manifested only mild symptoms such as “a cough, fatigue, and congestion or a runny nose.”

I wonder how long the 17% — willing victims of a manufactured mass hysteria — will remain wedded to their masks.

Forever?

https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/13/still-no-deaths-from-omicron-and-americans-are-getting-on-with-their-lives/

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

How do you feel about mandatory masks?   It starts tomorrow so get ready.  And it’s in place for 30 days??  WTF is that supposed to accomplish?  

So much for the great reopening pretty boy Gavin so giddily announced this past summer. 

The one place I don't ever want to wear a mask again was the gym.  My wife went to the gym this morning and asked the attendant about the mask mandate starting tomorrow.  He had no idea what she was talking about.  Good job getting the word out Grewsom.  :rolleyes:

The Covidiots have dipped out completely realizing what a disaster this is.  That everything they were warned about has come to fruition. 

No more super awesome Vax data?

No more cases! spiking in Florida?  

No mass deaths in maskless schools - you'd think they would be all over that data - but it's not in their "favor" so ignore move along nothing to see!

Even they can't see how this possibly ends.  

Dipped.  Nothing is defendable now.  

But that's the sheep.

The evil cabal behind it all knows exactly what they're doing.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

OF COURSE THEY DO.    “SCIENCE” IS WHAT THEY BELIEVE, NO MORE NO LESS: 

Party of “Science” Ignores Four Hundred Published Studies 

Leftie lovers of COVID mandates, in a constant appeal to “science”, have ignored four hundred published studies indicating that mandates have done nothing to stop COVID, a WND piece released Monday states.

“A former adviser to the World Health Organization and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services [Dr. Paul Alexander] has compiled a list of more than 400 studies showing that COVID-19 lockdowns, shelter-in-place policies, school closures, masks and mask mandates have failed to curb virus transmission or reduce deaths.”

Not one study, but four hundred studies, have shown that the last two years of COVID has been nothing but an exercise in watching a global dumpster fire.

Dr. Alexander goes on to say what we’ve all wished someone would say succinctly and clearly for about a year.

“…public health officials and decision-makers, from the beginning, ‘were not reading the evidence, were not up to speed with the science or data, did not understand the evidence, did not ‘get’ the evidence, and were blinded to the science, often driven by their own prejudices, biases, arrogance, and ego.’”

Who can we think of that might fit that bill? Let’s make a list.

More at the link: https://victorygirlsblog.com/party-of-science-ignores-four-hundred-published-studies/

https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/400-studies-show-failure-covid-19-measures/

• Like (+1) 1

Stopped at Wegmans tonight and I don't know if it makes me wanna laugh or cry, but seeing the young men collecting the shopping carts outside in the parking lot in 40 mph winds with covid masks on is... 

Crazy man... Just crazy...

• Like (+1) 3