The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Hovering around 800 deaths per day last 5 days.  

I think it's a mistake to think they have anything to do with the spikes we saw in late June (around June 20).

I think there is some back logging of deaths going on.  But to me the week of July 13 was going to be crucial regarding deaths.  That's a good month after the spikes in cases.  

Thanks Don - for encouraging “your “ base to think of this Little Flu, as no big deal and a hoax!!!

How many people are dying because of Dons ignorance?

The majority of the world had overcome and are on a path to eliminating the threat.  

MAGA 

Snake oil salesmen.   

Dumb ass Don says - Fauci is a bad man and made many mistakes.  

the mistake was electing a clueless dolt 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Thanks Don - for encouraging you base to think of this Little Flu as more big deal and a hoax

MAGA 

The people who are contracting the virus more so than anyone are people of color in urban high populated cities and the youth.   Meaning they don’t give a flying flip what Trump has to say and are in no way shape or form part of Trump’s base.

New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts which accounts for nearly 50% of the deaths are such bastions of MAGA territory.

Do you idiots even think think before you type or do you just Uncontrollably vomit partisan potshots on this message board To try to score points?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Thanks Don - for encouraging “your “ base to think of this Little Flu, as no big deal and a hoax!!!

How many people are dying because of Dons ignorance?

The majority of the world had overcome and are on a path to eliminating the threat.  

MAGA 

Snake oil salesmen.   

Dumb ass Don says - Fauci is a bad man and made many mistakes.  

the mistake was electing a clueless dolt 

I love that trump has burrowed his way so deep in your fragile psyches

Pure hilarity.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Hovering around 800 deaths per day last 5 days.  

I think it's a mistake to think they have anything to do with the spikes we saw in late June (around June 20).

The huge spikes in Florida, Texas, and Arizona of course presaged the deaths. 

I think there is some back logging of deaths going on. 

In some places, notably NJ it seems, but not in the states with the consistently high counts. No one is saying those states are catching up.

But to me the week of July 13 was going to be crucial regarding deaths.  That's a good month after the spikes in cases.  

847,000 tests is amazing. I thought we'd be at a million a day by October--we may be at a million a day next week. 

4 minutes ago, Magox said:

Trumps base

MAGA

Hypertension is one of the leading comorbidities for deaths. Same with diabetes. Black people are overrepresented in those populations. 

What's your point? 

51 minutes ago, Magox said:

Do you idiots even think think before you type or do you just Uncontrollably vomit partisan potshots on this message board To try to score points?

But you have to give him credit. He really posted it as if he knew what he was posting.

I especially love how they bring up the number of deaths in the US without being even remotely smart enough to look at a map of where the highest number of COVID deaths per 100,000 are concentrated. If they did, they'd cry themselves to sleep while sucking their thumb in the fetal position.

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, shoshin said:

In some places, notably NJ it seems, but not in the states with the consistently high counts. No one is saying those states are catching up.

847,000 tests is amazing. I thought we'd be at a million a day by October--we may be at a million a day next week. 

Hypertension is one of the leading comorbidities for deaths. Same with diabetes. Black people are overrepresented in those populations. 

What's your point? 

Oxidative stress saw  some legit doctor did this YouTube. Oxidative stress is with obese among things. Many other things. endothelial cell dysfunction.                              I think possibly think black get less vitamin d. ( Love seeing all my buddies who are different).          And well as high fructose corn syrup puts stress on vitamin d. Possibly others reduce vitamin d.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, realtruelove said:

I would wager that if we got everyone to monitor their Vitamin D levels and supplementing we could cut the cases in half.  I have yet to hear any public official promote anything that would enable a person to better fight the virus with their own immune system by promoting a good diet, exercise, and controlling their weight.  That would be too offensive.  

Would help tons. Nice post man. 

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

What's your point? 

You’ve become insufferable.  

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

But you have to give him credit. He really posted it as if he knew what he was posting.

I especially love how they bring up the number of deaths in the US without being even remotely smart enough to look at a map of where the highest number of COVID deaths per 100,000 are concentrated. If they did, they'd cry themselves to sleep while sucking their thumb in the fetal position.

Of course.  And shoshin the droid wasn’t able to pick up on it.

Edited by Magox
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Go post your cartoons from REDSTATE 

Oh, what a witty comeback,

how can I go on ? ?

Stand by PPP ,  BillZtime will pose that fake Trump acting seizure-like nonsense any time now. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

how can I go on ? ?

Stand by PPP ,  BillZtime will pose that fake Trump acting seizure-like nonsense any time now. 

Ya that post  or picture on Trump seizure like has gotten annoying. Have that person on ignore, when people quote that person. Just drivers me nuts. Nothing to learn from it.                                                       

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Magox said:

You’ve become insufferable.  

I guess you have no answer. That's cool. 

46 minutes ago, Magox said:

Of course.  And shoshin the droid wasn’t able to pick up on it.

This happened a few weeks ago too and now again today. I tell you you're wrong and you start calling me names. Pretty immature but that's OK. You sometimes share some good data.

You're better than most here even though you get crazy defensive when I point out you're wrong. 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

how can I go on ? ?

And less than an hour later

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c2431d90b209f6ff18

And....................there it is.

BillZtime  has less than nothing to offer.

?

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

And less than an hour later

And....................there it is.

BillZtime  has less than nothing to offer.

?

If everyone put that account on ignore instead of quoting him, he would not have an audience to perform to....

• Like (+1) 2