The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

3 minutes ago, meazza said:

I endorse all forms of xenophobia.  

Well the media will always cite Korea but I think Taiwan and Vietnam were better at it.  Japan failed in my opinion.

Ok and I was not just looking at countries. There were thousands of countries and municipalities that weren’t ready. A vast majority of the world was not prepare. But this one’s on Trump. ?

2 minutes ago, meazza said:

Guess what they do in Asia? They wear masks.  Not just during pandemics.

They do here. It always struck me as paranoid. 

3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Because of air pollution.

Are you trying to compete with kemp and the crazy B word  word for the least informed poster on this board ?

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

With the probable exception of Islamophobia.

And anti semitism.  And anti italianism.

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok and I was not just looking at countries. There were thousands of countries and municipalities that weren’t ready. A vast majority of the world was not prepare. But this one’s on Trump. ?

No the entire western world was caught with their pants down.

Edited by meazza

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Give a list of those that acted quickly enough.  

Irrelevant - imagine how many lives may have been spared had Trump listened to his own intelligence in November and had the foresight to leverage all the tools in OUR war chest instead of firing or disbanding our pandemic infrastructure? 

The era of American global leadership is over.

#MAGA

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Irrelevant - imagine how many lives may have been spared had Trump listened to his own intelligence in November and had the foresight to leverage all the tools in OUR war chest instead of firing or disbanding our pandemic infrastructure? 

#MAGA

Yes anything that counters your opinion is irrelevant.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Donald Trump is the ultimate Republican repudiation of Jack Kemp’s legacy 

Another perfect example by you.

My post was about YOUR lack of knowledge regarding Jack Kemp.

and you strengthen it by your standard Trump response.

Thanks.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

#MAGA

Do you own a chinese restaurant?

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

#MAGA

No it’s very relevant.  Trump may many things but clairvoyant is not one of them.  A vast majority of the (business and political) leaders in the world downplayed this.  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No it’s very relevant.  Trump may many things but clairvoyant is not one of them.  A vast majority of the (business and political) leaders in the world downplayed this.  

He ignored his own intelligence. He could have been a global leader, after all - he knew it was a pandemic long before it was declared, right?

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

He ignored his own intelligence. He could have been a global leader, after all - he knew it was a pandemic long before it was declared, right?

Not that I expect you to believe it, but so others can see it. DR posted the link to this upthread.

• Thank you (+1) 3