The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I’m doing my part. Are you?

Look at this, now it’s up to me to be responsible? Be part of a solution? It isn’t Trumps fault? 

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No it’s Obama’s - right?

This is the equivalent of “whatever”.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Look at this, now it’s up to me to be responsible? Be part of a solution? It isn’t Trumps fault? 

"Whatever" or a fake meme is about the most substantial thing he can come up with.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:
39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I’m doing my part. Are you?

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No it’s Obama’s - right?

Nah.... It's BillStime equivalent of:

Pee Wee Herman GIF

43 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Florida beginning to look like late April New York.  

Shouldn't surprise anyone with a functioning brain and understanding of statistics.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Florida beginning to look like late April New York.  

16% for the hotspots would correlate with the numbers we are beginning to see in Florida.  There are signs that Dade, Broward and Palm Beach are all beginning to crest with their positive percentage rates.   

Arizona is looking like it has peaked and there are signs that some of the hotspots in Texas as well, along with California.  

It’s possible we peak within the 3-4 weeks from now in deaths and hospitalizations in the next couple weeks.

• Thank you (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

One last time - talk to the guy who posts fake schitt.

Here we are folks, I present to you, a prime example of the liberal left, you will notice when asked a direct question they cannot answer it, they will not even do any work, but will instead refer you to do the work for them and finally believe memes are to be taken seriously. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Here we are folks, I present to you, a prime example of the liberal left, you will notice when asked a direct question they cannot answer it, they will not even do any work, but will instead refer you to do the work for them and finally believe memes are to be taken seriously. 

And here we have a typical Trumphole who Is too lazy to do their own homework.