YoloinOhio

Texans at Chiefs Divisional Playoff round   

184 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

2. 2. Who do you think will win?

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

wrong thread

My deepest apologies.?

I think the Texans/Chiefs game will much closer than people expect. For those so inclined, the +10 on Houston seems like the right side.

Watched the regular season match-up and KC had zero answers for Watson and Hopkins so I don't see Houston rolling over. 

Plus. Andy Reid.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

I hate the JJ Watt ball-washing more than anyone, but the Texans really are a different team with him in there.  He impacted the game last week and could do so this week, as well. 

He did, but it’s still mind boggling that they left him one on one or even unblocked one time. No one else on that line really scared anyone. 

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

My deepest apologies.?

I think the Texans/Chiefs game will much closer than people expect. For those so inclined, the +10 on Houston seems like the right side.

Watched the regular season match-up and KC had zero answers for Watson and Hopkins so I don't see Houston rolling over. 

Plus. Andy Reid.

I think the Texans moneyline (+375) is one of the most inviting bets of the weekend.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

He did, but it’s still mind boggling that they left him one on one or even unblocked one time. No one else on that line really scared anyone. 

You mean it wasn't a good idea to put Cody Ford on an island with him? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, mannc said:

I think Pack defense is the best they've had in a long time.  Seattle is banged up and on the road for the second week in a row.  I never underestimate Russ Wilson, but I'm going with the Pack here (-4). 

It is the best D they have had in a while. But it is only decent. What is the thing the Packers do really well? I am just not sure I see it  

Only reasons I want Houston to win is so we don’t have to hear:

”Ugh we should have drafted Pat Mahomes”

”Ugh we should have never traded Sammy.  He is a generational talent.”

”Ugh we should have never released Shady”

”Ugh McDermott should have given Reggie Ragland another chance.”

But then with a Texans win we have to hear:

”Ugh if Doug Whaley was here he would’ve drafted DeShaun Watson.”

So I guess I’m pulling for Tennessee 

Edited by Phil The Thrill

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It is the best D they have had in a while. But it is only decent. What is the thing the Packers do really well? I am just not sure I see it  

I would say "get after the passer".  They really do a good job of this, especially when they have the lead. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mannc said:

I'm surprised that no one (other than me) thinks the Texans will win.  They already beat KC once this year (in KC) and I heard that Chris Jones is OUT today.  I think we are going to witness another classic Andy Reid choke job.  Texans, 28-26. 

Jones being out is huge.  I assume Kelce is playing... 

bump?

3 hours ago, stevestojan said:

If the Texans win, it will kill me. It means we could have been heading to the AFC Championship had we not farted away the game last week. 

The off-season is LOOOONG. I’ll watch any NFL game I can. 

I agree about the off-season but I have season tickets to the Magic and I enjoy baseball and hockey on TV. I would prefer football to all but I find the NFL now frustrating far too often.