Chiefs or Texans?

YoloinOhio

Texans at Chiefs Divisional Playoff round   

184 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

2. 2. Who do you think will win?

Want: No way do I want to watch the Texans/JJ three straight weeks. 

Think: Without a lot of help from the Bills, the Texans wouldn't have won  - on their home field.  No way they make it out of KC.

The game I'm looking forward to is Ravens/Titans. Throwback to the McNair/George vs. Lewis days. Two bruising teams. 

I think the better way to propose this would be a great bar trivia question in WNY: in the AFC, who are two teams you absolutely don’t give a ***** about? 

I’ll start: Houston and Kansas City. 

This is literally the most “I don’t care who wins” playoff game I’ve ever seen. I’ll still find a reason to drink during it (which means I’ll gamble on it) but I sincerely have no vested interest in this matchup at all. 

The Pats are out. 

Go Titans?

Can't say that I have a rooting interest but, much like the presidential election, I voted just to say I voted and picked the Chiefs.  And while I think the Chiefs will win I honestly think the Texans stand a better chance than many are probably giving them.  Heck, they already went to KC and beat the Chiefs earlier (granted, I believe the Chiefs were missing Sammy and a couple of other key players).

6 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

As good as the Titans played last week, they might have a shot at the Ravens, but there is no way the Chiefs lose.  Then again I thought  the Saints were going to win.

Ravens

Chiefs

Seahawks

49ers

That would be two excellent Championship games. The 49ers and Seahawks have played two very good close games and I think Chiefs v Ravens is potentially a special game.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I saw Chiefs -10 this morning. That seems high to me. Though I Wouldn’t entirely shocked by a blowout, that’s a huge line for a playoff game 

I had Mahomes on my fantasy team and he underperformed a lot this year. That and Andy Reid in the playoffs makes me think that it won't be a blowout at all.