The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

17 hours ago, Foxx said:

watch for it. all they know is how to recycle their outdated playbook.

https://twitter.com/JohnWHuber/status/1217507944088121344

17 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Uh, since when does the House get to vote on presenting new evidence to the Senate?

16 hours ago, Foxx said:

since this is the Dems we are talking about here, duh.

seriously, what is to prevent the House Managers from attempting to introduce whatever they want? my guess is an objection would have to be raised whereby either the Senate would vote on the admission or possibly Roberts might rule. if Roberts were to rule, the Senate could simply overrule him if they wanted.

seems this is a hot topic now.

https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1217843565356900352

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Link to this?

Happened six months back or so. Forget which thread. He made a big deal about it, about how I should be careful or he'd expose me. Then he posted a link to a twitter account he accused me of plagiarizing. 

It was my personal account. :lol: 

Proving two things at once: @Kemp is a moron, and he violated the board's ToS. 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I can see November from my house.

When this is over and they lose, there will be a retribution by the average citizen at the ballot box.

Boy, stop sniffing glue. The only reason you complete idiots had the House to begin with was because of extreme Gerrymandering. That's gone now. You'll have to earn the house back by appealing to a broader coalition of voters, many of whom Trump works everyday to alienate. You ain't getting the House majority back for a long time, with a very different Republican party. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Happened six months back or so. Forget which thread. He made a big deal about it, about how I should be careful or he'd expose me. Then he posted a link to a twitter account he accused me of plagiarizing. 

It was my personal account. :lol: 

Proving two things at once: @Kemp is a moron, and he violated the board's ToS. 

What's the matter, couldn't come up with something original, so you stole it... uh, from your own twitter account?

That's just wrong. Apparently.

56 minutes ago, B-Man said:

When this is over and they lose, there will be a retribution by the average citizen at the ballot box.

Nadler is waddling. He really is The Penguin.

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

At least he isn't a pathological liar like Trump is. Oops, I forgot, you don't think he lies constantly. 

lol. he might not be a pathological liar but he certainly has other pathological proclivities.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Don't they have email in DC?

What a bunch of drama queens. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2