The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

again, reading comprehension is your friend.

let me break it down for you, my stated reasoning was thus:

whatever happened before the aid was released, is immaterial. there was a deadline and it was released prior. period, end, finito.

MIKE DROP - Since you got it all figured out...guess you can stop posting!

Edited by TH3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TH3 said:

MIKE DROP - Since you got it all figured out...guess you can stop posting!

Another one who has been wrong, on nearly every post, for three years. Still hasn't learned a thing... 

Just an embarrassment of a poster. 

And now @Kemp has run away. Like the coward he is. I'd say it's sad, but it's entirely predictable. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

One would think a (supposed) Bills fan would be more sensitive to demeaning a great American's name.

Why, because he wants  answers about his government's actions? That's what good Americans do. B-Man, you and your ilk do more to demean the United States, it's republic and good government than anyone

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So from now on it will be ok to shake down foreign countries for dirt on political rivals? 

I sure hope the backlash against this Trump scum throws the GOP out of power for a generation or longer. Thank God for the demographic shift taking place all over the nation 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

JA-scared of information. So scared, the simple act of sharing it enrages him to the point of having to post about it. Endlessly. 

Enrages, no. You just clutter the board with pasted thoughts. You're B-Man but with more paste volume. 

DR-CopyPaste

A derivative work for sure, but appropriate. 

Edited by John Adams

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So from now on it will be ok to shake down foreign countries for dirt on political rivals? 

I sure hope the backlash against this Trump scum throws the GOP out of power for a generation or longer. Thank God for the demographic shift taking place all over the nation 

come on, tibs. stop being so disingenuous. you know what Collins is saying here. that being, that what the Democrats have done here, a total partisan impeachment opens the way and sets a dangerous precedent on it happening to any future president, including a Democrat one.

• Like (+1) 3