How to watch the game when in Mexico

Gregthekeg

I was in the Dominican Republic for two months at the beginning of the season for work. I ended up downloading a VPN so I could watch games. CBS and Fox were both televised in the hotel so I was able to watch those games but to watch the Bills I needed to use my laptop. 

I used NordVPN and purchased it through TopCashback. I believe it was around $150 for 3 years and with TopCashback I got $100 of that back. Really not a bad deal and you can use it on up to 6 devices. 

I know it’s not Mexico BUT that was my experience in a foreign country and as much help as I can offer! 

What resort? I've stayed at Vidanta just north of Playa Del Carmen and at Dreams Puerto Aventuras, they had sports oriented bars but i wasn't there in football season. They may have Sunday ticket.

If you go off reservation try to stick with the resort shuttle or schedule a cab through the resort, don't grab random. Do not go to any private off the path places, go to 5th Ave at Playa Del Carmen (if you are on the Riviera Maya) its a tourist development with loads of shops and restaurants and places to watch the game and generally safe. Obey by mamas old rules and get back to the resort before the street lights come on. I've been 3 times with my wife and haven't had any issues -- well at least none i can't laugh at now ?

Another tip for you -- if you wear your resort bracelet off the resort near shops some random guy will walk up to you and say "hey!!! How are you!!?? It's me!! Your waiter from X!! Please come in and check out my mommas shop!!"... Don't fall for it.Hahaha

Also if you look at jewelry it's all silver, anyone claiming white gold is full of crap, check the stamp. Don't trust a single person trying to sell you anything.

Edited by ArtVandalay

Blow off the game and instead take your wife on a romantic walk, telling her "you mean more to me than a hundred Bills Super Bowls".

Just kidding.  Check with the bartenders at the resort to see what they'll show, or else get a recommendation from the concierge.