SlimShady'sGhost

Week 14 - Ravens (-6.5) at Bills Over/Under 44

Bills do what 'Hawks, Pats and Niners couldn't vs. Ravens

It feels like Lamar Jackson is untouchable right now. He has carved up defenses left and right heading into this weekend's contest with Sean McDermott's stingy, third-ranked defense. Even though this matchup involves two of the AFC's three teams with nine-plus wins, it feels like it could be over quickly, given how well Jackson has played of late. It may feel that way, but it won't happen. The Bills find a way to do what the Seahawks, Patriots and 49ers couldn't do this season: They defeat Jackson and the Ravens.

one of the Bold predictions of the week. 

Edited by CircleTheWagons99
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I dont see it...

Maybe it’s gone now. Yesterday’s news, but it did make Drudge.

I dont see it...

I dont see it...

22 minutes ago, Rico said:

Maybe it’s gone now. Yesterday’s news, but it did make Drudge.

I saw it.  you had to look in the middle of the page 

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I should have posted the direct link when I DID see it 

See what?

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I should have posted the direct link when I DID see it 

See, I really didn’t care about the article, I just thought it was cool that jw made Drudge.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Some Baltimore press coverage.  Enjoy!

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-questions-week14-20191205-hrkx3ty26bb35mujwqncum5obu-story.html#nt=related-content

My favorite tidbit

Q: Lamar Jackson is clearly the best QB from the 2018 draft. Is Josh Allen the second best?

(most say yes, but then there's this guy):

Schmuck: It sure looks like that at the moment, but it’s probably because he has the most complete team built around him. If Baker Mayfield continues to mature and figures out how to stop completing so many passes to linebackers, he might end up doing more over the long haul.

It just shows how revisionist the press is.  With Kareem Hunt, Chubb, Odell Beckham, and Jarvis Landry not to mention the defense, the Browns were gonna kick butt and name names, and who did the Bills have?  Over-the-hill Frank Gore and that kid - Bevin?  Devin?  Now we "have the most complete team"  😂

I thought you changed a random reporters name to Schmuck... Lo & Behold. 😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I dont see it...

1 hour ago, r00tabaga said:

See what?

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Or for those who don't want to "drudge" through that horribly formatted page, here is the actual link to it:

https://apnews.com/f333c12f27773587f0c76a3b31bfb045

Nope, that's really his name.  Go figgur...

Edited by Warcodered

1 hour ago, SmokinES3 said:

I haven't been this excited for a game in a long time... I'm very vulnerable emotionally.

Same. We are all kind of “invested” right now with this scenario in December that we haven’t seen in decades. So to quote the SEC “It just means more”

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Magox said:

That is remarkable.

Beastmode!

Includes leading the league in yards after contact on 4th down after fumbled snap

17 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Went to a lot of games at the Aud as a kid, Paul Grys for St Bonnies was a friend of my older brother who went to Canisius college then. My older sister went to Buff State at the time. Incredible period of college ball in Buffalo with Lanier (St Bon), Murphy (Nia), and Randy Smith(Buff St).

And a few years later Larry Fogle was playing for Canisius.  Those little 3 games at the Aud were a good time

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:
Bills do what 'Hawks, Pats and Niners couldn't vs. Ravens

It feels like Lamar Jackson is untouchable right now. He has carved up defenses left and right heading into this weekend's contest with Sean McDermott's stingy, third-ranked defense. Even though this matchup involves two of the AFC's three teams with nine-plus wins, it feels like it could be over quickly, given how well Jackson has played of late. It may feel that way, but it won't happen. The Bills find a way to do what the Seahawks, Patriots and 49ers couldn't do this season: They defeat Jackson and the Ravens.

one of the Bold predictions of the week. 

Just came to post this... We're getting some pop. Hope we don't lay a fat egg.

16 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean we kind of do have the second best situation now. Cleveland has the talent but not the Coaching situation. The Jets are just a mess with holes on the roster and a failed Dolphins HC. Lamar clearly had the best situation though.

Coaching isn't the reason Mayfield turns the ball over so much and can't complete passes. That's his own struggle and he can't blame anyone else.

• Like (+1) 1

Lo-Down with Lorenzo Alexander

(Someone send that man a gift card, he spent 41 minutes answering reporter questions on Weds after practice.  That's above-and-beyond_

Good session as usual

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/the-lo-down-with-lorenzo-alexander-x8186 

'Zo's Keys to the game:

1) Dont forget about the Ravens RBs Ingrams and Edwards

2) Score TDs (on offense, on defense, any way you can...)...The Ravens are a different team if they can be shifted into more of a passing game

3) Control Field Position (a bunch of assumptions here, but....)

I liked the comment they all made about the Bills attitude in practice...."they're locked in"

30 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Lo-Down with Lorenzo Alexander

(Someone send that man a gift card, he spent 41 minutes answering reporter questions on Weds after practice.  That's above-and-beyond_

Good session as usual

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/the-lo-down-with-lorenzo-alexander-x8186 

'Zo's Keys to the game:

1) Dont forget about the Ravens RBs Ingrams and Edwards

2) Score TDs (on offense, on defense, any way you can...)...The Ravens are a different team if they can be shifted into more of a passing game

3) Control Field Position (a bunch of assumptions here, but....)

I liked the comment they all made about the Bills attitude in practice...."they're locked in"

Yes, it will be interesting to see what type of defensive game plan they come up with to try and stop the Ravens. Sooner or later they will be figured out,hopefully it starts on Sunday.

From a betting perspective, the Bills are what you would call live dogs. All the public(which means Joe Schmoe) money going on Baltimore and the big boys are pounding the line down.

Doesn't mean a TON in the grand scheme of things, but I'd rather see the Bills in this spot than the inverse.

Brown, Beasley, Singletary and Knox is a pretty damn underrated weaponry.

If they can get a 5th guy going, there may be something to this Bills offense.

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Brown, Beasley, Singletary and Knox is a pretty damn underrated weaponry.

If they can get a 5th guy going, there may be something to this Bills offense.

Foster has been showing some flashes the last couple of games. And we haven't been running those jet sweeps as much lately. The 49ers were successful running to the edges too. I think we see just that.