Week 14 - Ravens (-6.5) at Bills Over/Under 44

18 minutes ago, RavensFan said:

They do a pretty good job keeping the players fresh. It helps that they know everyone has been focused every week, even when playing the 0-8 Bengals the week after the 8-0 Pats.

it makes total sense given the scenario with a Thursday game looming, honestly this is just trying to spin things up that not really there.

no doubt the Ravens will be prepared and quite ready.

Bills do what 'Hawks, Pats and Niners couldn't vs. Ravens

It feels like Lamar Jackson is untouchable right now. He has carved up defenses left and right heading into this weekend's contest with Sean McDermott's stingy, third-ranked defense. Even though this matchup involves two of the AFC's three teams with nine-plus wins, it feels like it could be over quickly, given how well Jackson has played of late. It may feel that way, but it won't happen. The Bills find a way to do what the Seahawks, Patriots and 49ers couldn't do this season: They defeat Jackson and the Ravens.

one of the Bold predictions of the week. 

Edited by CircleTheWagons99
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Some Baltimore press coverage.  Enjoy!

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-questions-week14-20191205-hrkx3ty26bb35mujwqncum5obu-story.html#nt=related-content

My favorite tidbit

Q: Lamar Jackson is clearly the best QB from the 2018 draft. Is Josh Allen the second best?

(most say yes, but then there's this guy):

Schmuck: It sure looks like that at the moment, but it’s probably because he has the most complete team built around him. If Baker Mayfield continues to mature and figures out how to stop completing so many passes to linebackers, he might end up doing more over the long haul.

It just shows how revisionist the press is.  With Kareem Hunt, Chubb, Odell Beckham, and Jarvis Landry not to mention the defense, the Browns were gonna kick butt and name names, and who did the Bills have?  Over-the-hill Frank Gore and that kid - Bevin?  Devin?  Now we "have the most complete team"  ?

I thought you changed a random reporters name to Schmuck... Lo & Behold. ???

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I dont see it...

1 hour ago, r00tabaga said:

See what?

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Or for those who don't want to "drudge" through that horribly formatted page, here is the actual link to it:

https://apnews.com/f333c12f27773587f0c76a3b31bfb045

Nope, that's really his name.  Go figgur...

Edited by Warcodered

1 hour ago, SmokinES3 said:

I haven't been this excited for a game in a long time... I'm very vulnerable emotionally.

Same. We are all kind of “invested” right now with this scenario in December that we haven’t seen in decades. So to quote the SEC “It just means more”

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Magox said:

That is remarkable.

Beastmode!

Includes leading the league in yards after contact on 4th down after fumbled snap

17 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Went to a lot of games at the Aud as a kid, Paul Grys for St Bonnies was a friend of my older brother who went to Canisius college then. My older sister went to Buff State at the time. Incredible period of college ball in Buffalo with Lanier (St Bon), Murphy (Nia), and Randy Smith(Buff St).

And a few years later Larry Fogle was playing for Canisius.  Those little 3 games at the Aud were a good time

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:
Bills do what 'Hawks, Pats and Niners couldn't vs. Ravens

It feels like Lamar Jackson is untouchable right now. He has carved up defenses left and right heading into this weekend's contest with Sean McDermott's stingy, third-ranked defense. Even though this matchup involves two of the AFC's three teams with nine-plus wins, it feels like it could be over quickly, given how well Jackson has played of late. It may feel that way, but it won't happen. The Bills find a way to do what the Seahawks, Patriots and 49ers couldn't do this season: They defeat Jackson and the Ravens.

one of the Bold predictions of the week. 

Just came to post this... We're getting some pop. Hope we don't lay a fat egg.