No Team Wants To See The Buffalo Bills

H2o

28 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Good thing we have a massive fan base! Have you seen the prime time numbers we put up this year? I expect that to continue throughout the playoffs. 

are all prime time game numbers good just because that's all the football there is on TV?  fans will watch ANYTHING if it's the only game on

don't let your happiness be based on dreaming that people all over the world, who aren't Bills fans, are tuning in....  it's not a hill to die on.... :D

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

are all prime time game numbers good just because that's all the football there is on TV?  fans will watch ANYTHING if it's the only game on

don't let your happiness be based on dreaming that people all over the world, who aren't Bills fans, are tuning in....  it's not a hill to die on.... :D

I couldn't care less who else will be watching, I was just stating facts. Feel free to turn your tv off if it pains you to watch so much. Ill sure be tuned in and screaming like a maniac. Go Bills!

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Well both Bills prime time games this year were the highest rated games of the last few years.  So yeah, more people did tune in for the Bills game, not just because it was only game on :) 

Not that it matters, but it was a surprise to see

• Like (+1) 3

no team one wants to see the buffalo bills

or the Texans and thats why its on ESPN at 4:30 on Saturday Afternoon.  :devil:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/what-they-re-saying-nfl-analysts-are-optimistic-about-the-bills-chances-in-the-p

4. John Clayton calls Bills-Texans the best matchup of Wild Card weekend

John Clayton broke down eight big questions for the first round of the NFL playoffs for The Washington Post. Within it he predicts the Bills and Texans to have the best matchup.

That’s easily the Saturday afternoon game between the Buffalo Bills and Houston Texans. The Texans are an unpredictable team. They can play great at times, but then they’ll get blown out by 34 points against the Baltimore Ravens or lose by 14 to the Denver Broncos.

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

The Titans and Bills present tough matchups for teams. Both have top defenses that are very physical and have offenses that know how to play in a style that complements their defense (good ground game, strong line play and turnover averse.) The Texans and Chiefs are both susceptible to these hard matchups as neither defenses scare you. Overall I think both AFC wildcard teams really present the possibility of an upset.