Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SlimShady'sGhost

Vikings final season on History Channel

Recommended Posts


 

 

History has announced that the sixth and final season of its first scripted series will have a two-hour premiere on Wednesday, Dec. 4 at 9/8c. Eight more episodes will follow, airing Wednesdays at 10 pm. The remaining 10 episodes of Season 6 will then air later in 2020.

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wha?? Minnesota is no longer going to field a football team?

sorry, didn't watch the video, tl;dw...

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

wha?? Minnesota is no longer going to field a football team?

sorry, didn't watch the video, tl;dw...

I admit that was my first thought as well :D

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

You both deserve :(  faces.  
 

but I reserve those for special occasions 

thanks for the title edit. :thumbsup:

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll watch it for closure, but last season started to bother me when I did the math and Lagertha was like 105 years old and Bjorn was like 90

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

I'll watch it for closure, but last season started to bother me when I did the math and Lagertha was like 105 years old and Bjorn was like 90

😆 
yeah there are parts that went off kilter 

 

 the Floki story line was a bit boring 

 

but I’m in to the end. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

I'll watch it for closure, but last season started to bother me when I did the math and Lagertha was like 105 years old and Bjorn was like 90

 

18 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

😆 
yeah there are parts that went off kilter 

 

 the Floki story line was a bit boring 

 

but I’m in to the end. 

 

Yea I've been watching since the begining so might as well stick it out

 

Good series all in all

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

I'll watch it for closure, but last season started to bother me when I did the math and Lagertha was like 105 years old and Bjorn was like 90

Ask any Scandinavian.  It’s the lutefisk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:


 

 

History has announced that the sixth and final season of its first scripted series will have a two-hour premiere on Wednesday, Dec. 4 at 9/8c. Eight more episodes will follow, airing Wednesdays at 10 pm. The remaining 10 episodes of Season 6 will then air later in 2020.

 

Just Run the whole season together , they put all these breaks in and it makes you forget half the Friggin show.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I didn't know that was still a thing

 


I didn’t know history channel still existed. Used to love it when they actually showed documentaries. Would get stoned and watch them mid day when at college. Probably learned more from that than in the classroom 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

 

Just Run the whole season together , they put all these breaks in and it makes you forget half the Friggin show.

 

 


yup. A full year break is a bit much. But this is the last.  Well besides a mid season 2 month break (hopefully not more) 

1 hour ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:


I didn’t know history channel still existed. Used to love it when they actually showed documentaries. Would get stoned and watch them mid day when at college. Probably learned more from that than in the classroom 😂


HC is going strong.  We watch it regularly. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But was Ragnar Lothbrok an alien?

The answer is potentially maybe

 

Aliens.jpg

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

But was Ragnar Lothbrok an alien?

The answer is potentially maybe

 

Aliens.jpg

 

no but Ivar is :D

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need to get caught up, anyone know where I can see the first 5 seasons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...