Does Melania stand by her man?

thebug

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

How's the HCQ regimen going, doc? Are you using zinc?

Hey Gene.  Did they let you out for good behavior?

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hey Gene.  Did they let you out for good behavior?

I guess you're still alive so...it must have worked?

You're a doctor, right? HCQ? Zinc? What do you recommend against the Wu Han Flu?

18 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

You're a doctor, right? HCQ? Zinc? What do you recommend against the Wu Han Flu?

A shot of bleach a day keeps the covid away!

DEAR ABBY: Our daughter-in-law is morally corrupt, egotistical and narcissistic. For almost a year she has been blatant about having an affair and has abused and disrespected our son and two of her three daughters. She has taken innumerable vacations over the years without our son. When they are together at home, she constantly puts him down and psychologically abuses him, usually in front of his younger daughters.

She tries to meet her boyfriend whenever possible. Usually, she sends him a text and then goes "shopping." If my son is around to watch the kids, she'll just leave. If she's home, she has long phone conversations with the boyfriend, even though the children are present.

The oldest daughter knows what's happening, as she has told her dad as much. The funny thing is, his wife thinks no one knows what's going on when we all know what's going on. All we can do is encourage our son to get a lawyer. That's probably just what she wants, so she can make him the bad guy. Thanks for any suggestion you might have. -- MYSTIFIED IN MINNESOTA

4 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

The vaccine.  It prevents you from getting infected and infecting others.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

DEAR ABBY: Our daughter-in-law is morally corrupt, egotistical and narcissistic. For almost a year she has been blatant about having an affair and has abused and disrespected our son and two of her three daughters. She has taken innumerable vacations over the years without our son. When they are together at home, she constantly puts him down and psychologically abuses him, usually in front of his younger daughters.

She tries to meet her boyfriend whenever possible. Usually, she sends him a text and then goes "shopping." If my son is around to watch the kids, she'll just leave. If she's home, she has long phone conversations with the boyfriend, even though the children are present.

The oldest daughter knows what's happening, as she has told her dad as much. The funny thing is, his wife thinks no one knows what's going on when we all know what's going on. All we can do is encourage our son to get a lawyer. That's probably just what she wants, so she can make him the bad guy. Thanks for any suggestion you might have. -- MYSTIFIED IN MINNESOTA

Did you get lost on the way to another board?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

The vaccine.  It prevents you from getting infected and infecting others.

Did you get lost on the way to another board?

Nah, just threw it in for fun 

18 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I can't find the link, but the Danbury Pennysaver may have an undercover reporter bird doggin' this tight bubble story.  I'll add the Courant to my list of reliable media outlets if you'll agree to add the DS to yours. 

#staytuned

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I can't find the link, but the Danbury Pennysaver may have an undercover reporter bird doggin' this tight bubble story.  I'll add the Courant to my list of reliable media outlets if you'll agree to add the DS to yours. 

#staytuned

Haha. It's a Daily Mail story. Kind of a more reputable Murdoch version of the National Enquirer, the official campaign outlet for Trump 2016.

Mama's Boy Barron is the kind of silliness they specialized in.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Haha. It's a Daily Mail story. Kind of a more reputable Murdoch version of the National Enquirer, the official campaign outlet for Trump 2016.

Mama's Boy Barron is the kind of silliness they specialized in.

I know, that was in the article, but I'm a patriot first.  I can't add the Daily Mail to my list of approved/credible media sources because of that Tea Party dust up in 1773.  You may pledge fealty to the crown and it's minions, Mate, but I shall not.  

• Haha (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So ... where is Melania?

Where's Barron? Is his schedule still all jammed up?

Every other Trump kid showed up, even the seldom seen Tiffany.

Don't you think your spouse would be with you while you await your fate?

Let us know what you find out. It’s really got people on the edge of their seats. 

• Haha (+1) 2