Roll Call. Buffalo vs Dallas there in Arlington

CowgirlsFan

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I have a ride if I want. I really don’t want to drive both ways in a day or so. That’s a lot of travel on the busiest travel days. It’s the flight back that’s the problem. There aren’t any at night on Thanksgiving. I was hoping to get in at like noon, go to the game and be home by 9. My three options now are: 1) don’t go 2) fly in Thanksgiving morning and out Friday 3) Fly out Thursday and drive back with my friend Friday

I half-jokingly tried to talk one of my clients into flying me there and I’d take him to the game and expense the trip. Not happening on Thanksgiving though, you know family and all.

LOL  

Yeah I get it.   It's the same time for me to drive up to Buffalo for a game. 

Wednesday travel is going to be impossible unless you travel at 2 AM on Thursday,  get their and take a nap. 

The return trip will be as bad as getting there. 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

My wife's family is all about the turn the tv off while eating *****. Its well known I do not go over if there is a sporting event on. Thanksgiving is at my house this year, and I already gave fair warning to the wife that someone will lose an arm if they pickup the remote to turn tv off.. ?

I forced my parents to eat at 3pm vs. 6, first time ever. Gonna be a good day hopefully.

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

LOL  

Yeah I get it.   It's the same time for me to drive up to Buffalo for a game. 

Wednesday travel is going to be impossible unless you travel at 2 AM on Thursday,  get their and take a nap. 

The return trip will be as bad as getting their. 

I just put the ball in motion to make this a “business trip.” If this guy agrees to meet with me I’m golden. 

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, this is my other option. Our region is headquartered in Dallas so I’m thinking about going in Thursday, going to the game, staying over, having a meeting Friday morning and flying out. I’d only pay for my ticket. 

Yup lol