Lost phone app opinions?

Frez

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Google, Apple, and most carriers have a built in app to find lost phones but you have to enable Location services (which alot of people turn off)

I lost my phone once and Google's app found it within like a 10 yard radius

Agreed I used the Google app to help me find a phone I dropped on the street a few years ago. 

31 minutes ago, shrader said:

I use the phone app on mine whenever my wife loses hers.  I call it and boom there it is, sitting on the counter.

Did she not see the phone because her missing glasses were sitting on top of her head? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Did she not see the phone because her missing glasses were sitting on top of her head? 

That's just crazy talk.  She doesn't need glasses!  Nope, she can't read the words on the tv because she chooses not to read them.

2 hours ago, shrader said:

I use the phone app on mine whenever my wife loses hers.  I call it and boom there it is, sitting on the counter.

I did that with my Son's iPhone in on a ski slope a bunch of years back. What an idiot, kids, taking things for granted.  Zipper the damn pocket... Ski upright!

Then... We are lift and some other girl is calling her dad saying she lost her debit card.  WTF... Is this what privileged  looks like in the 2010s?

How about zero fail... Don't lose your shi... Nail, tack it, strap it down!

Watch, I'll lose my phone tomorrow.  Old neighbor lady was in a panic a bunch of weeks back, she left her iPhone on top of her sister's are before going to church.  Baby Jesus with the help of GPS found it, albeit cracked screen, on the road. LoL...

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Sadly, i have resorted to readers. Fought the good fight till about two weeks ago...( and maybe i was being a bit facetious, me being 57 and all!!!)

RIP Lenz's youth