The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

2 hours ago, dubs said:

... I honestly don’t care very much about Donald Trump. What I do care about is the uncovering of how corrupt Washington DC is and it’s exposure to the citizens of this country. I’d feel the same way if Pete B or Obama or anyone exposed this. ...

this is where i come from and have since the beginning.

though i have held out hope that Trump is going to beat this rap. the longer this drags on and the longer the AG and his various investigations draw out, my fear is that the Republicans are actually in on this as well. it is all theater, a dog and pony show designed to divide us all. after all, if we are divided against one another they get to push and pull the ewes in which ever direction they desire. i fear that they are going to remove Trump, because much like Brexit, they simply can't have the plebs running things, they can't possibly know what is good for them.

we will not be allowed to root out the elite, let alone their rampant corruption. something will happen where Trump is voted in the Senate to be removed. i hope i am wrong but i fear i am not. and shame on those of you rooting for the Dems in this ***** show, you deserve what is coming should the elite get what they desire. those who are rooting against them, they don't deserve it but will get it just the same.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Chef Jim comes here for the Tweets.

I am here for the memes.

The big thing is coming soon. Really. It's coming guys. Seriously. NO REALLY SERIOUSLY. I mean it this time! 

See the source imageFind one and spend your time there before you totally become Tiberized.

Paul Sperry: ‘We Are Witnessing Tyranny in Slow Motion’

More at the link:https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/12/04/paul-sperry-‘we-witnessing-tyranny-slow-motion’/

Investigative reporter Paul Sperry was spot-on in his characterization of the House Intelligence Committee’s impeachment inquiry report released on Tuesday. In one of a series of Twitter posts, he writes that “We are witnessing tyranny in slow motion.” He is correct. Some of us once thought that the travesty which has unfolded over the last three years could never happen in America, the land of the free and the home of the brave. We were mistaken. (Sperry, you may recall, outed the whistleblower responsible for the current assault against President Trump in a detailed report released, appropriately, on Halloween.)

BREAKING: Schiff's just-released "Impeachment Inquiry Report" confirms that Eric Ciaramella's former NSC allies and fellow Obama holdovers "Sean A. Misko" and "Abigail C. Grace" are part of Schiff's "Impeachment Inquiry Investigative Staff" and "Oversight Staff," respectively.

BREAKING: As part of his "impeachment inquiry," Schiff investigated not just President Trump but his own committee vice chairman GOP Rep. Devin Nunes and Nunes' committee aide Derek Harvey, and even obtained Nunes' and Harvey's phone call records

BREAKING:In his Impeachment Report,Schiff insists Congress cannot publicly name the "whistleblower" b/c IDing him would put his personal safety @"grave risk."Yet Schiff can cite no actual threats made against WB anywhere in his 300pp report,even tho his name was published wks ago

Schiff's 300pp report is DOA; fails to provide evidence to back up his "key finding of fact." Absence of witness testimony & evidence to support his central charge warranting impeachment is a major hole in Dems' overall case for impeachment. POTUS lawyers will drive truck thru it

BREAKING: Schiff in new impeachment report seems to spend more time investigating a journalist--ex-asst. AP bureau chief John Solomon--than Trump, inclg exposing Solomon's phone records & smearing him as "author of articles promoting debunked conspiracy theories about the Bidens"

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

this is where i come from and have since the beginning.

though i have held out hope that Trump is going to beat this rap, the longer this drags on and the longer the AG and his various investigations draw out, my fear is that the Republicans are actually in on this as well. it is all theater, a dog and pony show designed to divide us all. after all, if we are divided against one another they get to push and pull the ewes in which ever direction they desire. i fear that they are going to remove Trump, because much like Brexit, they simply can't have the plebs running things, they can't possibly know what is good for them.

we will not be allowed to root out the elite, let alone their rampant corruption. something will happen where Trump is voted in the Senate to be removed. i hope i am wrong but i fear i am not. and shame on those of you rooting for the Dems in this ***** show, you deserve what is coming should the elite get what they desire. those who are rooting against them, they don't deserve it but will get it just the same.

Yep, that is where i am now, the elite old line corrupt  Republicans want Trump as gone just as badly as the Democrats if not more so.

This is all political theater, all vying for their best 5 second sound byte to be aired on their specific agenda driven media outlet. 

All of them have been sucking off the government tit for decades.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

If there is a positive to come out of this entire fiasco, it really shows how worthless and unnecessary the the majority of the federal elected official and government really is. 

At what point do the NPCs start to realize they don’t need most of government in their lives?  But in reality, government needs The citizenry to fall in line and continue to pay for their useless existence   

• Like (+1) 6