Interesting fajita toppings

8 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I like grilled Old Bay shrimp on a corn tortilla. Finely shredded cabbage for crunch.  Sliced avocado.  Quick pickled red onions.  A squeeze of lime juice and I usually make a mayonnaise based cilantro-lime sauce.

Do you deliver? THAT sounds like a winner! 

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

And, reported again.

Better a comma than a coma. 

Edited by Augie

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I like grilled Old Bay shrimp on a corn tortilla. Finely shredded cabbage for crunch.  Sliced avocado.  Quick pickled red onions.  A squeeze of lime juice and I usually make a mayonnaise based cilantro-lime sauce.

What a ***** hippie.  But I love ya.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Augie said:

Geez, I take back all the nice stuff I never said about you. At least I’m not Dopey, who is almost as old as I am, but certainly deserves the role of Dopey. That’s some pretty good casting.  

SOMEONE had to be old..........my sincerest apologies. 

1 minute ago, Seasons1992 said:

SOMEONE had to be old..........my sincerest apologies. 

And.......someone IS old. I can live with that. Better to be freshly 60 than to not make it that far!  ?

But............. @plenzmd1 IS Dopey too! He’s been like that for life, as far as I can tell!  Plenz BE Dopey! 

I think I won. 

12 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

do the shrimp in a quick tequilla/cumin marinade, and that what we had for the opener..except mine sucked!

On 11/2/2019 at 1:33 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

I love mushrooms.  Sometimes I just pan fry them over butter for a snack.

Right at the end, after they’ve already gotten some crisp to them, splash a bit of your fav white wine to that deliciousness and let it reduce down on low-med heat—yessir!!

• Thank you (+1) 1