WGR-550 Dust-up Today: Schopp vs. Capaccio!

Nextmanup

8 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Shtupp’s nose still bent over the fact the Bills and McDermott moved his segment to the morning show?  ?

LOL, i would too, dealing with Dopp pining for every other coach and QB made me turn him off.

7 hours ago, Putin said:

Are you saying there’s people who still listen to this buffoon????

i would rather watch the reruns of Don Lemon on  CNN  about the Russian collusion 

Man  that's harsh LOL !!!

But i love it !!!

1 hour ago, BillsfaninCT said:

I've been on and off the bills forums since, I think they've existed.

You don't want anti-schopp commentary but want to discuss the schopp vs sal discussion but you didn't say not to keep out the anti-sal commentary.

wasn't clever, try harder, and be transparent.... I don't see why you didn't just make this a pro-schopp thread so we didn't have to read through a couple of pages to figure out your agenda?

Because he knew he would get crucified.

Ok - I go back and relisten to segments of gr 55 as there are no commercials and I live out of the area...

I heard  Schopp was being Schopp yesterday.....came into work - and his post game segment is missing from the podcast section....

Coincidence or did GR take it off the air?  

On 11/14/2019 at 7:06 AM, Aireskoi said:

That's a big reason it's tough to listen for me.  He doesn't LOVE football, so he doesn't prepare to talk about football.  He's a drive by media type of guy when it comes to football, he wants to talk about anything but the game.  

I am fine that he doesn't love football. Wish they would talk more about the Sabres. Seems the only time you here them talk about the Sabres is days where they play. I realize most of you have no interest in hockey. I don't know why? Eichel had 5 goals over the weekend and the Sabres went 1-1. All they will talk about is Allen and the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jrb1979 said:

I am fine that he doesn't love football. Wish they would talk more about the Sabres. Seems the only time you here them talk about the Sabres is days where they play. I realize most of you have no interest in hockey. I don't know why? Eichel had 5 goals over the weekend and the Sabres went 1-1. All they will talk about is Allen and the Bills. 

As soon as they bring up the Sabres I close the window. Being in Toronto, Buffalo sports radio is a refuge from hockey talk.

12 hours ago, TH3 said:

Ok - I go back and relisten to segments of gr 55 as there are no commercials and I live out of the area...

I heard  Schopp was being Schopp yesterday.....came into work - and his post game segment is missing from the podcast section....

It didn't seem too bad to me.  I was listening while doing work around the house, so I didn't hear every word.  He was without Bulldog and for whatever reason, he seems to be nicer to people when Bulldog is not there and he's on his own.

11 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

God, will you stop about the Sabres not getting enough coverage.  You must be very young.  A decade ago, all that station did, before it got the Bills games back, was talk about how great the Sabres were and how horrible the Bills were..................They are talked about all the time after the Bills season, and a lot during the Bills season............They don't talk about anything else BUT the Bills and Sabres............The #1 sports story right now is Tua.  Did they talk about him much, or at all, today?  They NEVER talk about college basketball, even though we have four D1 teams in the area, and one was ranked all last year. 

12 hours ago, TH3 said:

I had this a listen and it wasnt that bad. He mentioned he was skeptical about how much it meant because the win was against the dolphins. 

2 hours ago, london_bills said:

I had this a listen and it wasnt that bad. He mentioned he was skeptical about how much it meant because the win was against the dolphins. 

Didn't ask that question when Lamar did it to Miami.  Or Cincy.  Twice.  Or Cleveland minus their 2 starting corners.  Or Arizona minus Peterson.

Sorry you can't conduct yourself like he does this isn't objectively anymore he's in "Allen sucks" mode but dancing around it waiting for the moment to tell us how he told you so.

Jack scored 4 goals vs Ottawa.  I'm skeptical.  Right?   Probably going to go 5 more games with 1 point.  "Thou shall not criticize Eicel."  I think that's a commandment posted on their wall.  Jack somehow has had "signature wins" and moments and hasn't even sniffed the playoffs.  Again, refer to the Commandment.