horrible game decisions my Coach McD

slipkid

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

mans yet his history shows he has never generated a game winning drive. So what does Kicking that FG do there for you?  Put the Ball in a hand of a QB that in his history never won a game from that position. It was and always will remain the right call. And hope he makes the same call everytime. 

only thing Wrong with the call was the Playcall from Daboll if you want to get picky 

You're saying he has never had a game winning drive once so you should clearly try to go for the game winning drive? :D Kicking an automatic FG obviously puts you within three points. Something he can do.

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

You're saying he has never had a game winning drive once so you should clearly try to go for the game winning drive? :D Kicking an automatic FG obviously puts you within three points. Something he can do.

and a loss. Again hope McD does that everytime. That is what the numbers say to do and was the right call. 

On 9/29/2019 at 1:53 PM, ILBillsfan said:

To not kick the fg down 6 with plenty of time in the game.....Defense had been playing lights out kick the fg be down three and need a fg to tie vs needing the TD

BINGO

This one killed me. Backup QB in. Moving the ball.  D is killing it.  12:00 left.  A full 3 yards out.   Don't get desperate.   Trust your D.   You'll get back down there. The last drive could have been totally different if all we needed was 3.

• Like (+1) 1

I think going for the TD in the fourth quarter was completely justifiable.

I also think Daboll does change up the game plan--he's shown different wrinkles in each of the games, and within the game he changed it up after the half.

Looked to me that he wanted Allen to take the short throws and find the hot reads when blitzed, but Allen just couldn't or refused to do it.

On 9/29/2019 at 3:07 PM, Trogdor said:

This is my biggest problem with McD and most coaches we have had. We lack a game manager who can control the whole team. Hiring a good coordinator only works when they make good hiring choices, and he hasn't. He needs to grow outside of his friends and find someone with new ideas or at least a winning record. 

We just lost to the best team in the league because of a blocked punt for a TD. Our defense just made the goat look like sweet nate Pete. Useless.   I think he’s doing pretty dam good.

43 minutes ago, NewEra said:

We just lost to the best team in the league because of a blocked punt for a TD. Our defense just made the goat look like sweet nate Pete. Useless.   I think he’s doing pretty dam good.

He is in charge of offense and special teams too. We probably have a better chance at the end if he had better time out and clock management. They need a head coach, not just a coordinator.

12 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

He is in charge of offense and special teams too. We probably have a better chance at the end if he had better time out and clock management. They need a head coach, not just a coordinator.

He’s doing a fine job.  He’s not perfect.  Not many are.