Schedule?

Kmac

Supposedly the 13th at noon is when the show is to air on NFL Network, but I also heard it was taken off their schedule on the website.

298624[/snapback]

It is off of the Schedule at noon on the 13th, but at 2:00pm there is TBD (not TwoBillsDrive), and at 10:00 pm their is a Total Access with the Description of "Repeat from 2:00 PM". So I'd look for it to be on at 2:00 pm.

April 13th NFL Network Schedule

Supposedly the 13th at noon is when the show is to air on NFL Network, but I also heard it was taken off their schedule on the website.

298624[/snapback]

More importantly, when will it be posted online?

I hope so.  I'd like to see when the New Orleans game is going to be.

298688[/snapback]

I have that one and the Tampa Bay game on my radar...New Orleans is close (and a fun weekend trip!) and a good friend of mine moved to TB about a year ago. He is always telling me I should come for a visit. This season, I will! Can't wait. I usually go to at least one game a year (either in Buffalo or on the road), but it seems with my luck, they always end up being some meaningless game at the end of the season. Still fun, but not the same! If all else fails, I will be in New York City in late September and early October, would be cool if the Bills played the Jets during that time, and then take a drive to Buffalo for a game too! That would be a possible 5 games this year! I haven't gone to that many since I had season tickets in the 80's!

Yeah, I need to know the schedule as well. The Wife and I are thinking of doing a family vacation back to Buff to do a Bills game and see the sights. I hope the Dolphins play in Buffalo Early in the season. We want to see New York in the Fall. When do the leaves start to change color? Its been so long since I was back there, I forgot... :)

Yeah, I need to know the schedule as well. The Wife and I are thinking of doing a family vacation back to Buff to do a Bills game and see the sights. I hope the Dolphins play in Buffalo Early in the season. We want to see New York in the Fall. When do the leaves start to change color? Its been so long since I was back there, I forgot... :)

298919[/snapback]

If you do go up for a game, let me know. Maybe we can meet at a tailgate this year, since I missed meeting you last year when I was out in AZ.

It is off of the Schedule at noon on the 13th, but at 2:00pm there is TBD (not TwoBillsDrive), and at 10:00 pm their is a Total Access with the Description of "Repeat from 2:00 PM".  So I'd look for it to be on at 2:00 pm.

298681[/snapback]

Skip ahead to the 14th, and they mention the schedule release at 6am.

April 14th schedule

Now, isn't the 6am show, a repeat of the previous days 7pm show?

Skip ahead to the 14th, and they mention the schedule release at 6am.

April 14th schedule

Now, isn't the 6am show, a repeat of the previous days 7pm show?

298960[/snapback]

Since all the other repeats of NFL Total Access say "repeat of 2PM show", I think you can do the detective work and figure it out, Columbo.

If you do go up for a game, let me know.  Maybe we can meet at a tailgate this year, since I missed meeting you last year when I was out in AZ.

298932[/snapback]

Yeah, if we go, I am going to try and meet as many of the TBD'ers as I can. Lot 2 Pole 6. To hell with seeing the family, I want to see a game at the Ralph...

It is off of the Schedule at noon on the 13th, but at 2:00pm there is TBD (not TwoBillsDrive), and at 10:00 pm their is a Total Access with the Description of "Repeat from 2:00 PM".  So I'd look for it to be on at 2:00 pm.

298681[/snapback]

No definite date in here but the pieces fit... http://www.packers.com/news/releases/2005/04/07/1/

Correction - that is Lot 1 - Pole 5. Unless it's the home opener - then you go to Hammers Lot.

299162[/snapback]

Ahh see, I would of been in the wrong place... Thanks Aussiew

298681[/snapback]

The 2:00pm timeslot is now listing 'Game of the Week'. The 10:00pm timeslot still says 'NFL Total Access' ... repeat from 2:00pm. I think they're dicking with us now.

Here is some more information that points to the schedule being released on Wednesday... From todays NJ Star-Ledger:

"The Giants play the Chargers in San Diego this year and will find out when the matchup will take place when the NFL schedules are released on Wednesday. The game could be slated for Monday Night Football."

LINK - scroll down near the bottom of the article.

I am also hoping to go to the New Orleans game. I hear that Saints tickets are not too expensive and are easy to get a hold of.

I might go to the San Diego game too, there will be a huge gathering of Bills fans for that one.

I am definitely going to the Oakland game, anyone else interested in that one?

I am also hoping to go to the New Orleans game. I hear that Saints tickets are not too expensive and are easy to get a hold of.

I might go to the San Diego game too, there will be a huge gathering of Bills fans for that one.

I am definitely going to the Oakland game, anyone else interested in that one?

299662[/snapback]

I think the New Orleans game will probably be the biggest draw for Bills fans this year. The French Quarter, gambling, The French Quarter, nice weather, The French Quarter and oh by the way a football game. A chance to see Aaron Brooks "in person" throw one of his famous backwards passes. :lol:

I think the New Orleans game will probably be the biggest draw for Bills fans this year.  The French Quarter, gambling, The French Quarter, nice weather, The French Quarter and oh by the way a football game.  A chance to see Aaron Brooks "in person" throw one of his famous backwards passes.  :blink:

299664[/snapback]

If my wife and I do end up going to New Orleans for that game, the FQ will be the first thing we do, just to get it out of the way. Then, we'll take in the sights. The French Quarter is nice and all, but there's so much more to do and to see in New Orleans beyond that.

The French Quarter is nice and all, but there's so much more to do and to see in New Orleans beyond that.

299907[/snapback]

If you were going without your wife, I'm thinking it would be French Quarter 24x7. :blink: