Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nope. 

This is proof of a coup, or at least frames its origin: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

And you won't read it because you're afraid to have your world view challenged. Instead you want to troll. Good luck with that. :lol: 

Let him and trans have their fun...

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a2087c97877eb3d9c9b

• Haha (+1) 4

Soooo... talk about a quick death. RIGHT after Trump finished speaking with the Ukrainian president, the WaPo floated a "source" claiming the DNI was going to resign because he was "afraid of Trump asking him to stonewall in front of Congress."

Welp

That story is shown to be complete bull. Yet it was ready to go right away after Trump's sit down...

How many times does the WaPo have to be exposed as a dishonest agent of the IC establishment before people stop taking them seriously?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Soooo... talk about a quick death. RIGHT after Trump finished speaking with the Ukrainian president, the WaPo floated a "source" claiming the DNI was going to resign because he was "afraid of Trump asking him to stonewall in front of Congress."

Welp

That story is shown to be complete bull. Yet it was ready to go right away after Trump's sit down...

How many times does the WaPo have to be exposed as a dishonest agent of the IC establishment before people stop taking them seriously?

Idk man, on one hand you keep complaining about media...on the other you keep regurgitating social media of biased nuts.

coup coup

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Idk man, on one hand you keep complaining about media...on the other you keep regurgitating social media of biased nuts.

coup coup

You missed this because you didn't show up down here until recently. The way to properly consume news during an information war is as following: 

* Read all sides, not just one

* Discern which journalists/outlets have slants -- they all do -- and read with that lens in mind

* You must take into account the information presented, who's presenting it and what sources they're using, and the bias of the publisher/writer. 

Doesn't mean you can't find truth and good journalism out there -- you can. There is a lot done on both sides of the partisan spectrum. But you have to DIG for it and at least work to hone your own discernment or baseline before just taking anything and running with it.

If you paid attention at all the past three years, then the long list of proven liars in the media carrying the water for the coup plotters are REAL easy to spot and cut out. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You missed this because you didn't show up down here until recently. The way to properly consume news during an information war is as following: 

* Read all sides, not just one

* Discern which journalists/outlets have slants -- they all do -- and read with that lens in mind

* You must take into account the information presented, who's presenting it and what sources they're using, and the bias of the publisher/writer. 

Doesn't mean you can't find truth and good journalism out there -- you can. There is a lot done on both sides of the partisan spectrum. But you have to DIG for it and at least work to hone your own discernment or baseline before just taking anything and running with it.

If you paid attention at all the past three years, then the long list of proven liars in the media carrying the water for the coup plotters are REAL easy to spot and cut out. 

Dude, you are posting weird far-right talking points constantly.  It’s what you do.  Paint it however you want.  

I don’t know if you know this, but your conspiracy theories sound like a middle schooler.  Most of the people talking about them, are literally children.  It’s sad you aren’t also child ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Dude, you are posting weird far-right talking points constantly.  It’s what you do.  Paint it however you want.  

I don’t know if you know this, but your conspiracy theories sound like a middle schooler.  Most of the people talking about them, are literally children.  It’s sad you aren’t also child ?

None of the above is true. And you'd know that if you bothered to read the material shared with you for yourself. 

But you won't. 

Because you're not a serious person. You're a troll. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 4

At one point, Zelensky brings up the prospect of further lethal military aid from the U.S. to Ukraine. It’s at that point when Trump immediately replies: “I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it.”

I Uhttps://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/white-house-releases-its-version-of-call-between-trump-and-ukraine-president

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

None of the above is true. And you'd know that if you bothered to read the material shared with you for yourself. 

But you won't. 

Because you're not a serious person. You're a troll. :beer: 

Nah man, it’s actually true.  I know you won’t admit to yourself.  But you are peddling a false, middle-school theory.  And you spend a lot of time doing it. That is objectively sad as an adult.  I hope your screenwriting career or whatever takes off, sincerely.  But as a tip, keep your political views far from it, as they are dumb, generic, and been done to death by (again) children 

and, no, you do post tweets of weirdos constantly like a school girl would.  Grow up.

Edited by Crayola64

Just now, Crayola64 said:

Nah man, it’s actually true.  I know you won’t admit to yourself.  But you are peddling a false, middle-school theory.

Which is backed by objective evidence and facts which are easy enough to read for yourself. 

But you won't. 

Instead you'll keep insisting that it's fake without doing the required due.That's intellectually lazy -- but about what I'd expect from your contributions down here thus far.

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

And you spend a lot of time doing it. That is objectively sad as an adult. 

I have. Because I care deeply about my country. You consider that sad. I do not. 

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I hope your screenwriting career or whatever takes off, sincerely.  

Just got an Emmy nom, so I'm good, thanks. :lol: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's the biggest component going under-discussed here. The pay-for-play angle of foreign aid dollars. 

Give big dollars to a foreign country (washing it), then they turn around and give that money back to the politicians who worked on the aid packages through middle men (or in Joe's case, his son). 

This isn't the first time this has happened. Not even the first time Biden did something like this. How do you think Pelosi became worth 200m while making 140k a year? It wasn't through book sales.

Hints:

Starkist stock

American Samoa

Minimum wage

• Thank you (+1) 2

Enough with the trolls for the day. If only they'd take the time to read the material for themselves... what is he so afraid of? If he's right, and he seems confident he is, then reading an official gov't report should make it easy for him to expose my take as being every bit as childish as he claims. 

Yet he won't read it. 

Trolling right along. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Enough with the trolls for the day. If only they'd take the time to read the material for themselves... what is he so afraid of? If he's right, and he seems confident he is, then reading an official gov't report should make it easy for him to expose my take as being every bit as childish as he claims. 

Yet he won't read it. 

Trolling right along. 

"I demand transparency from Democrats that went to Ukraine and attempted to force the new President to do things that they wanted under the form of political threat."

WTH is this about?

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This is about Trump and what's looking more and more like treason.

You are basing everything on (a) complaint from a whistle-blower who never actually heard the call, (b) the complete transcript of the call showing the favor was not about Biden and (c) the guy on the other side of the call who said he was never pressured about anything.

Treason. :lol:

You guys kill me.

• Like (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

"I demand transparency from Democrats that went to Ukraine and attempted to force the new President to do things that they wanted under the form of political threat."

WTH is this about?

2015-2016 pressure applied by Obama Lt's which produced the Black Ledger on Manafort and other smears vs Trump in 2016. 

Added: And as Trump is making clear right now during a presser, that it also means Chris Murphy and this saga-

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/462658-lets-get-real-democrats-were-first-to-enlist-ukraine-in-us-elections

Edited by Deranged Rhino
added context
  • Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just got an Emmy nom, so I'm good, thanks. :lol: 

Congratulations on the Emmy nomination. 

8 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

This Ukraine/Whistelblower situation  is toxic for Biden

Could be toxic for more people than Biden. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1